Ch VII: Chónkouart [Hogwart]

It was only a few hours until it was time for the long, long train journey to Hogwarts. Hadrian had all of his essential things packed, and of course, he had his runes for storage. So it's not an issue that he had much less in the luggage department, than one would expect someone would have when going away for long periods.

Hadrian was reading one of the Rune books of Hogwarts, sources he shouldn't be needing until third year. And even though for his age group they were supposed to be complicated, he personally can't get his head around how easy the runes were to understand. It is clear the curriculum is not going to be at his standard at any stage, whether that be first year or seventh he's still got the knowledge to destroy them all...intellectually.

Hadrian reminded himself that he needs to keep applying strong glamour charms to the mark on his wrist. The last thing he needs is a snotty, nerdy kid asking him about his cool tattoo. Actually that was wrong, the last thing he needed was the Headmaster spotting it.

A touch on his arm yanked Hadrian from his thoughts. Remus and Sirius had already locked off the Floo network and all the doors to Black Manor. Procedural safeguards that are imperative to the security of Castle Camelot. Once their checks had been completed they offered the boy encouraging smiles, shortly before the three connected together and apparated away.

A few minutes later they were strolling casually through the platform portal, entering Nine & Three Quarters like Hadrian had been here all his life.They very soon wandered upon a scene that had their eyes rolling back in their skulls.

They saw Roseanne and her parents standing in the middle of the platform, Roseanne was arrogantly showing her scar to the press that had arrived in anticipation for the Girl-Who-Lived to begin her Hogwarts education. She reveled in the centre of attention, there was nothing humble about her attitude whatsoever.

"Ugh...she's going to be a nightmare isn't she?" Hadrian commented.

"Go be a nightmare back" Sirius says, making the boy look his godfather in his grinning face. "She's only got one Marauder supporting her, you have two."

Hadrian giggled in a child's laughter that you'd be more accustomed to seeing come from other children than Hadrian. "Well, I'm gonna search for my very own compartment before I lose the chance, don't you guys need to head to the staff section?" Hadrian reminded them.

"Of course. Do try to make some friends. Hogwarts doesn't have to be lonely for you." Remus replied, before waving his hand and ushering Sirius to start moving further down the train.

"If I deem them worthy, I'll offer the hand of friendship" Hadrian promised, then bid him farewell with a wave of his hand, wandlessly levitating his trunk onto the train. A bunch of students were trapped in a ruckus trying to find an empty compartment, without thinking to look back down the train. 'Fools' Hadrian thinks to himself.

He heads towards the back of the train where he could see students grouping together already, heirs of the pureblood families convening like their parents would after Wizengamot meetings. He gives them no mind, just seeks the empty compartment they left. in the corner without a care in the world before he took out his magecraft book, and began to read.

....

Hadrian hadn't been reading for more than a few minutes, when he glanced at the sliding door. It opened slowly to reveal Draco standing there, looking in at him. Hadrian places the book down into his lap. "Hello Draco."

"Mind if I sit with you?" Draco gestured to the empty seat across from the already seated boy.

"Sure" He dipped his head in the direction of the seat.