Chapter 2

"You have a good day too, baby," And they both got into their cars and left the garage to drive to the office.

Danielle walked into the building greeting Jenna sitting behind the front desk and walking through, to her office, to set some things up. Before she actually sat down, she walked over to the coffee machine to get herself a cup. One cup of coffee wasn't enough in the morning for this blonde. She walked into the room and saw Linda standing in front of the counter staring at the tea box. "Yeah, and that's why I drink coffee," And the brunette was brought out of her thoughts.

"Jesus, you don't have to scare me like that. Good morning to you too," Linda and Danielle have known each other since Danielle started working for this company. They became really close after all those years of working together.

"Good morning, honey. What's up with you?" Linda was still busy picking the right tea, while Danielle started up the coffee machine.

"Tired. I had a date last night. From Tinder," Linda said when she finally decide on the kind of tea she wanted.

"Oh, tell me more," Danielle took the cup from the machine and walked over to Linda. She was leaning against the counter next to the brunette.

"Well, her name is Olivia and she is 30 too. She is a pediatrician, very hot and we had a lot of sex," Linda said while she grabbed her cup and started to lean against the counter too, next to Danielle.

"Picture, please," Danielle asked excitedly and Linda grabbed her phone out the pocket of her jeans. The brunette went to Tinder, to show Olivia's profile. "Oh shit, she is hot," Danielle started scrolling through Olivia's profile. It was a tall blond, very slim and blue eyes.

"I know right. And she is very, how would I say that, skilled with her tongue," And the two started laughing.

"Well, good for you. I hope she's the one, you deserve that," Danielle said, while she smiled at the brunette.

"That's cute thank you, Dani. How is your relationship? Still happily married?" Linda asked while she walked to the fruitbowl to grab an apple.

"Married, yes. Happily, I don't know," The blonde said and she bend her head down, eyes focussed on the floor underneath. She was a little ashamed of her thoughts and her feelings. Nate is treating her like a princess.

"Spill," Linda said when she looked up at Danielle after she took a bite.

"We are happy when we're together. Which is usually at night and in the morning. But we see each other barely and it just doesn't feel right. Like, yes I love him and we have a good time. But I am not happy anymore," The blonde took a sip from her coffee.

"In general? Or just in the relationship?" The brunette asked when she sat down on the table in the middle of the room, facing Danielle.

"I don't know. I don't feel good when I'm alone, that's when I start thinking about it. Nate is so thoughtful and everything. But we live past each other,"

"Couples therapy?" Linda asked.

"I thought about that. I'm going to have lunch with Nate and then talk about it with him, he hates therapy though,"

"Oh, you didn't tell him yet,"

"No, I mean when? When he gets home I'm usually asleep and in the morning we're usually in a rush or have sex. We barely see each other, like normal couples. And this is something I don't want to communicate through texts,"

"I get that. It's good that you talk about it, you'll be alright Dani," Linda stood up from the table and walked over to Danielle to give her a hug.

"I know I will, I just need to get through it. Thank you for listening,"