Chapter 8

"And between us, I feel like that's exactly what Stefania is trying to do,"

"So tell me Danielle, how did the conversation with Nate go. About you wanting to explore yourself?" The brunette sat down in the armchair after she made herself a cup of tea.

"Good actually, we talked about it for a bit and made some rules. I can explore my sexuality as long as I keep talking to him about it. He doesn't need to know names or anything, but he likes to know where I know them from," Danielle smiled at Stefania.

"And what do you two mean by 'explore'? You have to be clear about it to avoid miscommunication," Danielle nodded.

"Our rule is kissing and sex is cheating, but with women I can do that now,"

"I'm very glad to hear that. Do you already have experienced with women?"

"No, not really. We did spin the bottle with friends when I was 16, that's it,"

"But you are ready for it?"

"Definitely," The room went quiet, the two just staring at each other. The blonde started playing with her wedding ring, the brown eyes making her nervous.

"Stand up for me," Danielle did what Stefania asked her to do. She wanted to pull her pencil skirt down, since it creeped up a bit. "Leave it like that," Stefania said when she saw the blonde's hand going to the edge of the skirt. Danielle was nervous, the blonde never knew Stefania's next move. The brunette stood up from the arm chair and walked over to stand right in front of Danielle. One of the hands of the brunette went to the back of the blonde's hair, getting a light grip. This made Danielle gasp lightly, she wasn't expecting that. Her other hand went to the blonde's waist, playing with the top of her skirt.

"What are you doing, Stefania?" Danielle whispered, her face a couple inches away from the rosy lips.

"Doctor Spampinato. I'm trying to make your first experience memorable, I just don't know how yet," The brunette's hand that was on the blonde's waist started exploring by going a bit lower. "I love this on you, hugs your body in the most beautiful way," She said, going with her hand over the blonde's butt, feeling the material of the skirt under her fingers.

"Thank you, Doctor Spampinato,"

"Fuck, that sounds good when you say it. Say it again," Stefania said while stroking some of the lose strains of hair out of the blonde's face, before taking back her grip.

"Doctor Spampinato," That was everything Stefania needed to tighten her grip on the blonde's hair and press her lips on Danielle's. The blonde moved her arms to Stefania's neck, fingers going through the brown curls. The kiss was soft, but started to get hungry fast. The brunette bit lightly on Danielle's lower lip and pulled it out. This resulted in a low moan from the blonde.

"You sound so good," Stefania whispered after she let go of the blonde's lower lip.

"I don't know what to do," The blonde said.

"That's okay, I will tell you what to do," Stefania pressed her lips on the blonde's again and guided her to her desk. Their tongues found each other, this kiss was more than hungry. Before Danielle knew it, she was pressed between Stefania and the edge of the wooden desk. The blonde didn't even notice, until she felt the wood against her thighs. She was confused for a second, missing Stefania's hands all over her body. A whine came from her lips, but then she felt Stefania's hands play with the rim of her skirt, pulling it up. When air became necessary, they let go of each other.

The brunette's hands went over the blonde's button up shirt. She started unbuttoning the shirt, while she leaned forward. Her lips next to Danielle's ear. "What do you want?"