Chapter 3

"You are the sweetest, baby,"

It was Thursday morning and the couple just woke up half an hour ago. Let's just say they had twenty minutes of a 'morning exercise'.

"That was next level sex," Nate said when he dropped down next to Danielle. The blonde position herself next to him, with her head on his chest.

"I totally agree," Danielle said, when she let her fingernails glide over the chest of the man next to her. Nate moved his hand to her back and pressed a kiss on top of the blonde's head.

"Where did that come from?" Nate asked. It was actually an interesting question, since Danielle started the 'exercise' from the moment she opened her eyes.

"Sex dream," The blonde answered while pressing kisses on Nate's chest. The man started laughing.

"Tell me more," He said, when he moved two fingers of his free hand to her chin. He lifted her head up. Blue eyes were looking at him, big and still dark from their encounter minutes before.

"It's for me to know and you to find out," The blonde said with a wink. She pressed her lips on his cheek and turned around on her side, to grab her phone.

"Show me," Nate whispered in her ear after he put his body against his wife's. The man pressed his lips in her neck and put his hand on her waist. He let it slide slowly, over her hip, to her thigh and moved it back up to her center. Danielle giggled like a teenager.

"No, because we have an appointment with the psychologist in two hours and I really need a shower," Danielle put her phone back on her night stand and turned her head to face her husband. They both managed to get the morning off. After their session they will go home together, have lunch and off to work.

"But isn't it part of the therapy? To spend time together," Nate said with a cheeky smile on his face.

"Yes, spending time together. Not me playing out my sex dreams. Now get your ass ready," Danielle said. She pressed her lips on his and jumped out of bed to get herself ready for the day.

The shower of the blonde was quick, she put on her underwear and walked to their walk-in closet. She was standing in the middle of the tiny room, the woman couldn't decide on what she wanted to wear.

"Go like this," Danielle was brought out of her thoughts when her husband joint her in the room, just in his boxers.

"Oh, shut up. What do you wear to things like this?" Danielle asked Nate. The husband walked behind her to his side of the closet, but couldn't leave it to tap her butt while passing by.

"Something that makes you feel comfortable, this is not work," He said. Nate decided on light brown trousers with a dark blue polo shirt.

"You wearing blue?" Danielle asked her husband.

"Not good?" He asked the blonde.

"No perfect, then I will pick something blue too," And she looked further into her closet.

"Don't overthink it too much, you look beautiful in everything." Nate walked back out of the closet, but stopped behind Danielle to press his lips on her temple. "I will put this on and then make some breakfast for us," The blonde nodded and smiled at her husband.

"You have to go right there," Danielle told Nate. The blonde ended up deciding on a blue button up shirt with high waisted trousers. They were on their way now and Danielle had never been this nervous. From the two of them, she had no idea what to expect. She had never been in therapy before. Nate parked his car and turned himself to Danielle.

"You'll be allright, just be your wonderful self, okay?" He put his hand on her cheek and pressed their lips together. After they parted, Danielle nodded.