Chapter 16- Music Video Shooting

April 10th, 2013:

I had been picked up by Sejin-oppa at 4:30 am to go to the music video shoot. The Eunbi's had gotten up with me and cooked me breakfast, they were just as excited about this music video as I was. Not only was it my first music video, but it would be harder for the company not to debut me after we had finished shooting it given, I would have to be in the group shots and dance.

Manager Sejin spoke up as I was looking out of the window, eyes half-closed.

"We were thinking of getting a female manager or intern for you," says Sejin, looking at me before looking at the road again. I was sitting in the front because all the boys had already been picked up at their dorm.

"Really? I would appreciate that. Constantly surrounded by men can get tiring,"
I chuckle.

"Yes, I understand. You must get lonely sometimes. I guess this won't help, but the boys will be moving into a dorm for the group, but given you're a girl, and there is only one of you, you'll have to stay at your current dorm. I know this must not be the news you wanted to hear, but we can't let you share a dorm with the boys, for image purposes. We can't have a 15-year-old girl staying with 7 boys, most of them adults, even if we know the boys would never do anything wrong" he explains, looking at me to try and gauge my reaction.

I sigh, disappointed, but not surprised, "I understand. I at least have the Eunbis at the dorm to socialise with. The trainee turnover is crazy you know oppa," I comment.

"I know, we're trying to find the perfect people to make up the company's next group. You didn't hear it from me, but the Eunbi's spot is pretty much secured," he says winking at me.

I smile. I was glad the Eunbis would debut, they deserved it so much, more than me arguably.

We arrived at the shoot and I was immediately rushed to the makeup room. Since I had been picked up later than the boys due to me being in a different dorm, I was late on getting my makeup done.

I sat down next to a sleeping Jimin. His makeup had been applied, but he had obviously fallen asleep, and no one needed him yet, so they allowed him to stay put.

The makeup artist started to apply foundation, smiling at me when I smiled at her, but not saying anything.

"Hi! I'm Y/N, the maknae of BTS," I said, trying to start a conversation. I was very excited, and the adrenaline was causing my sleep-deprived body to stay awake. On top of that, it felt awkward not knowing my makeup artist's name. I found it weird to just there expecting her to make me look perfect without even acknowledging her name.

"Hello, Y/N. I'm Miyoung," she smiles, changing her brush.

"How long have you been doing makeup? Have you done anyone I would know?" I continue, wanting to start a conversation with her, "Oh, hi, what's your name?" I ask the man that had come over to do my hair.

"Hi, I'm Hyunjin," says the man smiling, but focusing on my rather messy hair. I look back at Miyoung, telling her I am still interested in our conversation.

"I've only done a few local plays, parties, and weddings. This is my first Kpop group, it's pretty exciting isn't it," she replies.