Chapter 17- 2, 3 Bangtan

Author's Note at the End :)

April 16th, 2013:

We had filmed the We Are Bulletproof Part 2 music video yesterday and we had a lot more fun doing it. The set was less intricate, and we were dressed in what I would describe as costumes. Everyone had an assortment of sportswear on and it was a little comical in my eyes. I had been given a baseball cap, an ice hockey stick, some tight leather pants, and a basketball shirt to wear over a sheer long sleeve top.

I think as a group we were less nervous since we had already filmed one music video the day before. We definitely had a laugh at all our costumes, but we remained focus on our dance, nonetheless. Similar to our shoot of No More Dream Hoseok made us redo the choreography over and over again. Except for this time, he was even pickier because the dance was essentially the music video, and any mistake could be noticed right away.

I had just finished recording my first vlog. There was no script or specific things I needed to talk about so I had made myself a list of things I should introduce about myself:

1. Explain your name

2. Explain origins (Canada and Jeju)

3. Explain role in group (a. Vocalist, b. Maknea, c. Girl...)

4. Talk about debut (a. Music video, b. songs...)

5. Story of learning to flip from Jimin, learning to dance with Hobi, Jungkook and Taehyung unit...

*Emphasis brotherhood with boys

I had to write a list down otherwise I know I would have forgotten something. I watched my vlog a few times, re-recording it once before I was pleased with the outcome. It was hard trying to come off as not robotic from trying to read the list and sentences I had prepared in my mind, friendly, but not awkward, and professional all at the same time.

I was also upset with how I looked in my first recording, whenever I leaned back my double chin would appear. It was smaller than it had been in the past, but whenever it happened it was all I could look at. I made sure to stay seated upright, elbows or hands on the desk at all times during my second recording. I had to have a perfect first impression that included looks, and personality.

-------------------------------------------------------

We were all sitting in the dance studio sharing two dishes of tteokbokki talking about our roles within the group and the group overall.

"Have any of you thought about our introduction?" questions Seokjin.

"I have! We could have 2 of us act like guns and then the rest of us put our hands in an x over our chests, like bulletproof vests," suggests Taehyung excitedly.

"Isn't that a little too complicated?" says Yoongi

"I don't know, I think it would look super cool. Can we at least try it?" semi-begs Taehyung.

"It can't hurt to try it," I say looking around the circle.

"Yeah, we can try it, it can't hurt," replies Namjoon smiling.