SPaG

Yes, I have come to the point where I am reminding you of Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar.

1) Speech marks are "" NOT ''. Let me phrase this better, sorry to anyone who's previously read this and been confused.
WRONG :  'Wow, look at that!'
CORRECT: "Wow, look at that!"
'  ' are QUOTATION marks whereas "  " are SPEECH marks.

2) You need a comma inbetween certain words and in lists

3) If you are unsure of a spelling then Google it (or if you are less lazy than me, look it up in the dictionary - I still don't understand why that's a thing, don't you need to know how to spell a word to look it up in the dictionary?¿)

4) Stop spamming commas, use . or ; at points in your writing. This is ACTUALLY useful.

5) Do NOT use emoticons unless you are showing texting (also use italic, bold etc so people know the difference between their thoughts, quotes and texts)

6) Do NOT use slang words like K or JK. Honestly, as soon as someone writes 'u' or 'r' as slang in a book I run out of the door.

7) Don't write the entire book in italic or bold or underlined, this is my pet hate. A full book in italic is probably the worst book in the world, it looks DISTRESSED and TERRIBLE and SHOULD NOT LOOK LIKE THAT.

8) Use analogies, but not bad ones like mine, and shove them into your more deep or more non-fictional work.

9) Similies, metaphors, alliteration, personification, all that. Do we really have to go through that again? Yes, can people PLEASE start using  writing techniques. THE TRANSFORMATION IS INSANE. It will literally make your book SO much better and more people will want to read it.

10) Stop with the frustrating spellings. I know, we get typos, I ALWAYS get typos, about a million a day, but yes this is a repeat of no.3. It's just so frustrating when your reading a book and there are a million typos, such as 'que' which is a common mistake, it's actually spelt 'queue'.

And this reminds me, when referring to a line it must be an actual line, a straight line, one behind another. If you are in a curve with people squashed together or just a few of you it is a queue. I don't mean to offend anyone but a lot of you are American (I'm English) and I'm not sure whether that's the American version of queue or whether people have just forgotten the definition.

Since the differentiation of American English and English English (?¿) has just arisen, I will take this opportunity to say I AM ENGLISH so some of the words in my books may be different to yours (American), please don't criticize as that's just how language works.