chapter 10

No way was Timothee making out with another girl right now in the school parking lot.

My mouth falls open as I stand there in shock. I shake my head slowly, looking away. They don't notice me because their tongues are down each other's throats. 

I walk into the school building without them noticing me and I lug myself to my locker. I'm not going to cry but I am disappointed. This just proves my point that I shouldn't have been catching feelings in the first place. All men suck no matter who they are.

I slouch in my seat in all my classes. I'm so annoyed. I don't want to say I'm hurt because I don't know him that well or have known him long enough.

After school, I come home to Sam in my living room.

"What's wrong?" She asks as she gets up from the couch and walks over to me. She gives me a tight hug as a sigh.

"Timothee was making out with another girl, but they didn't see me so he doesn't know I know." I explain to her as I let go and take a seat on the couch.

She looks at me with sad eyes. "Oh no.."

"Honestly, I'm never catching feelings again." I roll my eyes.

I hear a knock on the food and I furrow my eyebrows. I get up to open the door and it's fucking Ryder.

"Hey, I heard about Timothee.." He says faking being concerned.

I nod slowly. "Yeah fuck off. You're not welcomed here."

He reaches for my hand and I swat his hand away. "I mean it, Ryder."

"I want to try again."

I laugh and roll my eyes. I slam the door in his face. He has got to be kidding me.

"What the hell did I come back to?" Sam says as I turn to her. I shrug my shoulders and throw myself on the couch.

"Why why why." I groan.