chapter 2

Ryder comes and hugs me from behind as I stand at my locker. I didn't tell about what happened yesterday with Timothee. I didn't think it was that important to discuss with him.

"Ready for new classes?" I turn around to face him with a smile.

"Hell no. Especially since we still don't have a class together." He answers with a sad expression. I grin at his sweet words and place a soft kiss on his lips.

The bell rings for our first class of the day which causes Ryder and I to go our separate ways.

I walk into Literature only to see the familiar hazel eyed boy that's been trying to get my attention lately. I look around the class to see the only seats available are the ones next to him.

I let out a sigh and walk over to the seat next to him. He's focused on writing something but he manages to glance up at me with a smirk on his face. I roll my eyes in return and focus my attention to the front of the class where the teacher was standing.

"My name is Mr. Ren. I'm your Literature teacher for the next semester. I'm a pretty laid back teacher, just don't piss me off." He chuckles as his last sentence.

After his introduction, he instructs us to get out a journal and write how our day is going so far. I had to think for a little because nothing extravagant has happened today. Just finding out that I have a class with this weird guy that won't leave me alone but that's not even close to interesting in my opinion.

The class goes by somewhat fast. Timothee didn't stop writing the whole class. I wonder what was so important that he couldn't pay attention to anyone else.

The rest of the day goes by quick. I didn't have classes with anyone else I knew but that was okay with me. I'm not here to make friends.

I walk out to my car once again to see Timothee next to it.

"Can I help you?" I ask with a strong attitude.

He shakes his head in response.

"This is getting annoying." I tell him honestly. When I get to my car, I unlock it and throw my bag in. I cross my arms, looking at him.

"What is?"

"You showing up everywhere, not telling me what you want from me. You're so infuriating."

"So I've been told." He smirks after he puffs out smoke from that damn cigarette again.

My eyes spot Ryder walk towards his car which is next to mine. He stops dead in his tracks as he sees Timothee and I.

I don't know how to explain myself at this moment. I'm scared. I don't know if he's going to yell or what.

He turns around, answering my thoughts. I shoot Timothee a nasty look as I open my car door and start my car. I quickly drive away as Timothee yells something at me.