04

The bed was rocked to and fro with each of offender's thrust,bed screeching in protest at the firce fight of the two copulating. The woman was fuck manytimes already and her hole was overflowing with semen with wich offender has shot befor and mix with her love fluids as it overflow from her entrans.

Its already been the next day and the bet has been long forgoten as they where consumbed by lust like there was no tomorow.

At first they where still following the game and one time when the woman release offender from his binds, he tride to attack the woman but got easily constrained and got his blood taken out with the siringe as well as when he tride to attack using his tentackles.

Theye where first focuse in the game and gradualy diverted from it at they sunk into plesure purely.

Only moans and gasp of pleasure can only be heard in the room as well as the creeking of the bed as they continue to 'fight' fircely

●●●

I grogily got up from the bed and look behinde me to find that I was the only person in the room with a card and a red  rose beside me.

I guess he left after waking up last nigt.

I got up and go to th next room to take a showere while naked,cuz' why not? I'm the only person in this house anyways.

After finishing washing and wraping a towele around myself I gone to the previuse room where offender left a red rose and the card, I picked it up and reade it.

'Its surprising that you where on par with me, and I would like for us to keep in contact! If you are lonely and need some company call me alright amore~?' And below that was his contact number,only,its a telephone number.

I raise my eyebrow at that,this is the age of technology. I mean, dost he have a phone?

I sigh and got up to get dress and make some iced coffe, after all I still have a few more rest days untill I go Back to the hospital.

•••meanwhile•••

At the creepy pasta mantion---

Offender man was laying on the sofa while Jeff was poking his face with a wide grin as he persive no reaction from offender, while the reciver of the attack has no reaction and can be heard snoring in his sleep.

Ben was playing games while sitting on the floar.LJ was harassing Jane, sally is with slender in his office and the others ar out on a mission or in there own room doing their own things.

As Jeff continue to poke offender without geting a reaction, Masky and Hoodie came back from their task.

As they wher walking past the living room to go and report to slenderman, Masky stop in his tracks and take a step back to look at the living room and at offender and Jeff as he was about to walk past the living room.

"Jeff, what are you doing..?"

Jeff look at masky while continuing to poke at offender,"what?"

"You know what happens when offender gets mad dont you? And why are you poking him? " Masky eritably ask again.

"His laying on MY couch, and he's so exhausted that he didnt even react. And I'm poking him so that this bitch wouldnt have a good sleep as revenge!" Jeff ended up cakling like a maniac,still poking offender.

"Oh by the way 'MOTHER', tell slendy that offender is back in the mansion again,haha! If you could see his aperance when he arived with shaking legs you would die laughing!"Jeff ended his recolection while laughing and clutching his abdomen.

"He was a total mess, when he arive. Clothes disheveld, purple marks on his skin,legs shaking. Its almost like he was sexualy harass or somethin' but how could that be when he's the sexual offender right?!" Ben butin on the conversation while still playing and smirking slightly.

Masky look at them with sqinted eyes in disgust and  as he was about to scold them, hoodie puld the end of his shirt and gestured ahead with his head.

Masky took a deep breath and turnd on his heals as they headed for slenderman's office to report on their mission and about offender tresspasing again.

●■●■●■●■●

Hello my readers! Im still alive and is updating again!

🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉👐👐

Anyways I will not includ ticky toby in this story by the request of the creator that toby is no longer included in the creepypasta fam and if youd like to know the details search in google abot ticky toby.

RIP my ticky wafle loving babby😢😢😢

▪▪▪▪▪Edited

My dear readers please dont forget to vote!preaty please,with an icing on top?!😶😳