03(edited)

After driving for a while we have arrived at my house. Now you might be wondering, how could offender ride the bus without the driver screaming? Well that bus is not a normal bus. It's a ghost bus.

Even though its called the ghost bus some living beings will mistakenly ride this kind of bus not knowing that all the passengers is a ghost and the bus is haunted, until its too late. I have encountered this bus one year ago when I'm coming home late when I notice that it's taking longer than usual to arrive home.

So I have taken it upon myself to take this ghost bus as it's new owner. Anyways, no one owns it, it will be a shame for it to be collecting dust without properly using it. That's why I got free transportation at night.

Offender never notice anything unusual because he's to busy telling dirty jokes at me.

As we arrive in front of my house I opened the door and let him in as I close the door and lock it with a special lock containing my blood. I lead offender to a special room specially just for this moment and just like I did on my front door, close and lock it.

When an offender entered the room, he seems to feel something amiss, but before he can perceive what it was I have already arrived by his side and kiss him.

"My~ what's the hurry darling? ~, you seemed so impatient for this daddy~" ī cringe slightly at what he said and replied to him, "I haven't done it before, so I was anticipating for it, maybe that's why I'm a little bit exited" and push him down on top of the bed and straddled him.

"Really? So you're a virgin, that's surprising my dear." His smile widens as I started to undress him and put down his fedora on the bedside table on the side. And as I kiss him, his hands roam around my body and find their way to my mounds.

I stop kissing him for a moment and pulled out a handcuff from the drawer and smile at him, "do you mind me taking the lead sir? ~" he Lough slightly "oh~! I like where this is going alredy~ why of course dear! I'm all yours for tonight~"

He seemed excited about this 'hehe~' I laugh a little with a smile on my face 'everything going as planned'.

I cuff both of his hands and hook the chain behind the headboard.

I started to take off my coat slowly and throw it aside, then my fitted dress until I'm only in my lingerie.

Offender watch as I strip with hungry eyes as I rock my hip at his crotch as his junior is getting hard, I said junior, but even though it's only half hard I can tell its full length is 9inches. Shit, very deserving of a being that is tall, and its not only long but also thick.

As I was thinking of that I lean down and kiss him and slowly trail down his neck, then his pecks and down as I unclasp my bra and let out my breast as I straighten up, still straddling him, and trail my hands on his abdominal muscle,"you got a nice body sir~"

He looks at my breast as he replied" just call him smexy dear, and what should I call you." I answer him as I slowly took off my panty becoming completely naked,"call me any of an for short~".

I grind my crotch at his bulging rod to lubricate it and to prepare myself and as he becomes completely become erect I slowly inserted his cock inside, half way through I stop for a moment as we both moaned me moaning both from the pain and pleasure.

Offender groaned slightly and without warning push his hip upward completely inserting himself in me as I clench my teeth because of his girth.

We stay like that for a moment as we I panted to him"don't suddenly do that, now its gone take some time for me to adjust".

"Sorry dear its just not my style to wait when I'm fucking a virgin" His reply while liking his long thing on his pale lips." He replied and questioned while licking his pale lips,"it just came to me that even though you have seen my face you're not afraid. Why is that?"