Chapter 00

My names anny, 35 years old and still single, a scientist working in the refuge base camp under the supervition of the othorethis.

It is year ××92, and if your thinking somthing like this is the future so there should be flying cars, and robots,and avance gadgets and the like right? Well sorry to disapoint you,it is not like that. Well some of, not fully like flying cars or robots the liks.

You want to know? Well, it is the apocalypse. Not a normal apocalyse tho. Because not only must you be carful of the zombies,and mutated animals,plants, and insect. You must also be wary of the invaders.

Yes ,you have read right.

INVADERS.

Five years after the pandemic apeard, this creatures invaded our planet,and have taken it upon themselves that our plane is suitable for them and that the inhabitant of the planet is a perfect breeding machin to bear their ofsprings.
Acording to our observations and reaserche they have no particular form or a set form that is, for they took shape in the form of humans to lure there prays into copulating with them and bering their eggs.

And if your curiuse about their personaletyand,well, they dont have one. They are individwals with no emotion and only treating you like preys.
Firs they take the form of a person that you prefer, then seduses you with there aluring voice and feining distress so that they can get closer to you to lower your guard to them, then they leed you to a place weare you can be alone with them to do the mating proses. With their aluring voice and charmig, hipnotic golden eyse wispers to you and puting you in a daze state, leting you think that there is nothing wrong and this is right, leting you sink into the plesure and fantasy that you have.

And then when they are done they coldly leaves not turning back, while you are still in your fantasy that bering the child of the so calld lover will comback and becoms a family.

well Fuck that shit, that invader will not come and will let you dye alone, after what you have done for it, in the pass 4 years and 2 months and coldly turn its back at you while you are beeng devord by the Zombies and Dying alone WITH OUT AN INTACT CORPS!!! FUCKING HELL!! FUCK YOU SUBJECT J049!!AND FUCK YOU BROTHER OF MINE!!!

Huhh...deep breath,deep breath.sigh~ sorry about that,all of the above is conected to the mating procese of leving after maiting and the way to identify then is the golden eyes and th strange markings on their body.

For the later parts you can guess how i died.who wouldnt be angry, after taking care of him and seting him free, he just leeves me to die like that?

And most of all i havent finishing my yaoi mangas and novels dud atlease let me finish it before feading me to the undead! They are rare goods now in those days...
snifs~ my babbyse...