02

I was anticipating this thought of mine, the tall man slowly approaches from where I was standing at the edge of the light. As I observe him, he has that wide grin on his face wile covered partly by the shadows, he was only weary a sloppily put on black trench coat with the collar up, I can see from the lighting that its showing the pale chest and abdominal muscles. A fedora hat, black trousers, and a pair of black boots.

When I was observing him, the figure under the dark shadows also observes me. I was wearing a red double breasted trench coat and a black fitted dress with a matching black and red bag containing equipment, documents and other thing. With the result of altering of bloodline, I become pale and have platinum blonde hair with red tips. Like it was submerged in blood, and redish lipse.

As I was observing this creature be for me, it has begun to speak to me.

"Why would a fine lady like you stand in this dark and cold night alone my dear~?" he ask "I was waiting for the buses to go home after a long day at work, why would this gentleman approach this lady like lecherous creep may I ask?"I reply with some sarcasm and amusement in my tone.

He looks amuse at first, then I saw his grin got bigger,"well said my dear! ~"

"To have spotted a beautiful lady like you in this dark street wearing red catches my atention~, your beauty can't even be hidden in this dark night and I was simply enchanted that I can't resist coming over and take a closer look~"Such flowery words was spoken in that sharp teethed mouth of his.

He purposely show half of his face under the light of the street lamp to see my reaction, only to be surprised at the unexpected look of interest and fascination in those ocean eyes of hers instead of the expected fear and terror.

His interest was piqued and he thinks deeply before asking her. "Would you like to see a magic trick my dear~?" I gave him a look of interest and he said no more and take his hat off and to present it to me,

"As you can see, dear, that there is nothing inside the hat," he moves it slightly forward so I can look inside the hat, flipping it over a few times and he let me put my hand inside the hat to confirm that there is nothing inside.

He showed me his pale hand with long fingers spread, turning his palm up and palm down, then I watch him closely as he put his hands inside the hat and pulled out a beautiful red rose. I quirk my eyebrow up slightly an stare at him.

His smile was getting bigger as he said to me," a red rose for a lady adorn in a red coat~" he move the hand holding the rose to me and waiting for me to take it.

I look at the rose, then at his grinning face, then the rose again. Finally, I reach out and take a hold of the race while replying to him"if you are looking for a partner to accompany you tonight, why didn't you say so? I would have agreed anyways, but even so, this is the first time a man gave this lady a rose" I smile at him and grab his arm, pulling him to the light and seeing his face unobscure of the darkness and put my face closer to his.

He looks taken aback and unprepared by my bold move to him as I whispered" then, gentlemen, why don't you a company this lonely lady to my house tonight? , I'm sure you will have a great time~" I whispered seductively like the whisper of a devil tempting an unfortunate soul to do its bidding.

He snaps out of it and laugh slightly as if he is in control, the arrogance on his body is practically leaking out. Not knowing that he was a sheep going to step into the territory of the wolf, and the wolf is waiting patiently for the little lamb to step in to be feasted on.

As the buses arrive and we got in to go to our destination, I smirk as I held on tightly on his arm afraid that he will escape from my grasp.

'Well, well, little lamb~ you're about to step into my territory. I have lots of toys for you to use and for me to be amuse~'

'Hope you won't regret, this meeting of ours. For you to submit is for me to beat you in your exceld profession after all~'