01

It has been 2 years since I have reincarnated in this world, and I have yet to encounter supernatural beings that I am interested in. Yes, in this world, there are supernatural beings.

I have encountered the mindless ones such as specters that are too weak to be considered as my experimental specimen, I was wondering if I could transfer their traits of a living person and see what will happen.

When I died, I encountered a being. I don't know that it was but I know for sure that thing is not God. I assume that thing is a male for the silhouette is large and tall to its figure is enclosed in shadows.

He gave me wishes and a chance to be reborn for he find me intresting, the only condition is for me to bring him entertainment in the world that he governs. That's right, its the world of horrors where talking about.

As I agreed to his condition and receive my Wishes as the agreement is fulfilled, I get to take one thing from my world as another reward for I only have limited slots for my wishes. And ofcource the one thing I want to get from my world is the egg that bastard leave to me before he vanish and no, that's not my egg. It's the one egg he conceives with my coworker and dump it to me after my coworker turned into nutrients for the egg.

So after the transaktion with the being, i was reincarnated into a body of a 20 year old woman, and a docter at that. A perfect host for me.

So far I'm walking to where the buss stop right now in this dark light street of Azrict City, oh! Did I mention that this is a parallel world. This country is like America, but it is called the Red land or the Red continent and republic of the Red land. I know the name sound lazy, blame it on the dark, shadowy creator who made this plane. Any ways Azrict City is like New York City but different...

Anyways! I'm walking in the dark street with lamps flickering and finally stopping at the waiting area of the buss stop, when I notice a tall figure is standing in the nearby street light facing my way.

I can only distinguish that he is wearing a long trench coat and a hat. Did I mention he was very tall?

And then it click to me...

tall fegure...

...wearing a trench coat and a hat.

Then if I guess it right, next I will be given a choice of wich roses to choose from. A red, or a blue rose.

As I was thinking of this, I smerk slightly under the shadow of my own coat.

TO BE CONTINUED...