Marvel

ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖
"You know who I am moron," he said as he walked away from his hideout in the sewers towards a manhole about to head on patrol. The spider themed vigilante gave himself the name Jonathan Blair. His vigilante name is Black Spider, however he did not name himself. Infact is was the villain media who dubbed him this.

𝔸𝕘𝕖
"That isn't exactly an easy question," said the spider themed vigilante climbing out of the sewers using a ladder. Despite being physically nineteen, Jonathan was artificial grown in just sixteen days by Docter Otto Octavius.

𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣
"You're not the brightest are you," he asked as he walked towards the wall of the abandoned building. Jonathan, despite being made from the DNA from multiple genders, was designed to be a male.

𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕖𝕤
"That is a bit more....complicated to say the least," he said he climbed up the side of the building before sitting on the roof, leaving you to take the ladder up. Being a clone of many spider heros and villains he is part meta human however thanks to symbiote DNA he is half symbiote as well.

𝕊𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪
"That is far from relevant right now, pay attention to the situation," he said as he looked from the roof of an abandoned building. Jonathan is heterosexual meaning he is only attracted those of an opposite gender. In simpler terms he is straight and only attracted to girls.

𝕃𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕤
"What I like doesn't matter in this world, the only thing that matters is I'm able to fight," said the black suited vigilante as he was on high alert, waiting for something to happen. Jonathan enjoys warm showevwrs though these warm showers in his world are hard to find. He is also a big fan of using his ability to stick on walls to sit or relax on walls or ceilings. While he doesn't have many friends, he does enjoy spending time with his few friends that being his worlds Mary Jane, Gwen Stacy, and Harry Osborn.

𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕤
"The scum in this city, especially Kingpin," he said with malice in his voice while waiting and hoping something would happen. As he said Jonathan hates the villains who now rum New York City after the death of Peter Parker. Despite being fine knowing he is a clone he hates the fact that he has violent tendencies thanks to the symbiote DNA within him.

ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪
Unlike most of the people he was cloned from, he is very violent towards criminals often leaving even the common robber with at least a broken bone. For villains like the Rhino within his universe he broke his horn off him leaving him to get a replacement in the from of an adamantium horn. Towards those who he knows he can be kind though still comes off as cold to those who don't know how he acts.

ℍ𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
"I'm six foot five so I guess I'm pretty tall, but I do not feel how this is relevant," he said looking at you having to look down a bit before looking back at the city. True to his word he is pretty tall standing at six foot six, 1.981 meters, 198.12 centimeters, or 78 inches tall.

𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕋𝕪𝕡𝕖
"Again this doesn't seem prevalent," Jonathan stated as he looked towards the city waiting for something to happen. Jonathan has a very common type of blood, that being O positive. However thanks to his strange physiology his blood is not compatible with human with it being particularly irradiated and having symbiote qualities to it.

𝔸𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕊𝕪𝕞𝕓𝕚𝕠𝕥𝕖
He doesn't truly have a symbiote, he is part symbiote, being combined with the ten generation from Venom known as Havoc. Thanks to this he has all the strength of the symbiote but not the weakness to fire or sound.