Resident Evil Village

ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖
"Good afternoon, my name is Mircea Dimitrescu, first son of Alcina Dimitrescu, and brother to Bella, Cassandra, and Daniela Dimensional," said the extremely tall male giving you a small bow.

𝔸𝕘𝕖
"I was born eighteen years ago so I am eighteen," said the large white haired male looking at you.

𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣
"I am a male, if that was unclear by my voice and physical appearance," said the large white haired, pale skinned male.

𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕖𝕤
"That is...a little more difficult to explain though according to Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance or B.S.A.A I am a bit-weapon," he said as he looked at you.

𝕊𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪
"Well I guess I am straight though I have not had much, if any, romantic experiences," he said as he looked at you. He is heterosexual.

ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪
Mircea is very polite thanks to his mother being a noble and raising him like a noble. He often helps his mother make wine out of blood. Thanks Thanks his love of doing this he even started his own Vinyard which is very popular that KS KS the unique grapes he has that can not be found anywhere else in the world.

ℍ𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
"I'm am quite tall, even more so than my mother," he said looking at you. He is massive standing at eleven foot five inches making him almost two feet taller than his mother.

𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪

𝔸𝕝𝕔𝕚𝕟𝕒 𝔻𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕦

Alcina Dimitrescu, better known as Lady Dimitrescu, is Mircea's mother. Of course, with Alcina's hate of men it was an artificial insemination. This was all a plan to get a daughter to get Mother Miranda a new body for her daughter. However thanks to Mircea being a male Miranda left him with Alcina who let him roam the castle since he is her son and all.

𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕝 ℍ𝕖𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕘
While Karl isn't blood related to Alcina, thanks to the use of The Megamycete to impregnate Alcina, Karl is the actual uncle of Mircea. Karl doesn't mind Mircea though doesn't really act like an uncle.

𝔻𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝔹𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕠
Like Karl, Donna is technically his Aunt. However unlike Karl, Donna quite likes to have Mircea around. They often play hide and seek around her house.

𝕊𝕒𝕝𝕧𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕦
Despite Salvatore being technically Mircea's uncle, Mircea does not like him given how weird he is.

𝕄𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕄𝕚𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕒
Again Miranda is technically his Grandmother because of the Megamycete though she doesn't care about him at all.

𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪
As said before, Mircea is the biological son of Alcina Dimitrescu. However Mother Miranda used the Megamycete to artificially inseminate Alcina in hopes of getting a good vessel for her daughter. However instead of a daughter, Alcina gave birth to a son and named him Mircea. During the events of Resident Evil Village, Mircea was six years old. However instead of fighting for Mother Miranda during these events Lady Dimitrescu allowed Ethan to take the flask containing his daughters head and along with her three daughters and his son escaped the village and moved into an abandoned castle in Wallachia where tbey escaped the death of the rest of the lords. Like his mother he is called a vampire given he needs to consume human blood. Being that the Megamycete was used to create him he has the powers and abilities of everything cataloged within the Megamycete including the four lords.