DC

ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖
"I'm Clark Kent, it's nice to meet you," he said smiling as he looked at you and offered a hand shake.

𝔸𝕘𝕖
"I'm twenty-four though a lot of people say I look younger," he said chuckling as he looked at you.

𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣
"I'm a male, are you sure you don't need the glasses," he asked chuckling as he looked at you.

𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕖𝕤
"I'm a human obviously," he said chuckling as he looked at you. He is a Kryptonian in reality though only a couple people know that.

ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪
Clark is much like his counterpart from different universes in that he values justice though at the same time he wouldn't hurt a fly.

ℍ𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
"Oh well I'm six foot four so I guess I'm pretty tall," he said as he shrugged looking at you.

𝔸𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕤

𝕊𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕥𝕙
Given he is a Kryptonian he has nature Super strength under a yellow sun. Given he is his world version of Clark Kent he is able to bench press the earth for days straight without any rest. This means he is able to lift much more than his but the machine he was using was not able to go any higher. This means he is able to easily lift 7,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons. After he activated his Shazam powers he is much stronger multiplying his strength by two hundred times allowing him to lift 1,400,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons.

𝕊𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕖𝕕
Being a Kryptonian he is able to move at speeds of 670,000,000 miles an hours. Once he activates his Shazam powers he is able to move at speeds of 134,000,000,000 miles per hour or two hundred times the speed of light. He also has enhanced reflexes allowing him to react in an attosecond or 0.000000000000000001 of a second. Once he activated his Shazam powers henis able to react in .005 of an attosecond or 0.000000000000000000005 of a second.

𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕦𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖
Being a Kryptonian he is bullet proof, Fire proof, cold proof, and has skin that can shrug off missiles and anti tank weaponry. He is able to take hits from beings as powerful as wonder woman and even other Kryptonians. Once he activates his Shazam powers he is almost unfazed by attacks from Kryptonians and being like Wonder Women and is able to tank hits from being far stronger like Trigon, Darkside, and Doomsday.

𝕃𝕒𝕫𝕠𝕣 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
Like all Kryptonians under a yellow sun he is able to shoot beams from his eyes that can be as hot as 5000 degrees fahrenheit. Once he uses his Shazam powers they can reach temperatures as hot as 1,000,000 degrees fahrenheit and are able to follow targets like Darkside's Omega beams.

𝕊𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖
Like all Kryptonians under a yellow sun he is able to make tornadoes from his breathe and even freeze stuff solid. His breathe can be as cold as absolute zero.

𝕏-ℝ𝕒𝕪 𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
He is able to see through any material even to a microscopic level however he is unable to see through lead.

𝕄𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕔
He is able to use magic while using his Shazam powers. This also takes away his weakness to magic in both his Shazam and normal forms. This also enables him to use Zeus's lightning.

𝕎𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕤

𝕂𝕣𝕪𝕡𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕖
Like any Kryptonian he is weak to kyrptonite though while using his Shazam powers they are minimal and take hours if not days to drain his Kryptonian powers.

𝕊𝕞𝕦𝕥 𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠

𝔻*𝕔𝕜 𝕊𝕚𝕫𝕖 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕊𝕠𝕗𝕥
Despite him looking a bit like a nerd in his normal life he is quite well endowed being seven and a half inches when soft. This would make him two inches in diameter.

𝔻*𝕔𝕜 𝕊𝕚𝕫𝕖 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕕
Despite him looking a bit like a nerd in his normal life he is quite well endowed being fifteen inches when soft. This would make him four inches in diameter.

𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕊𝕦𝕚𝕥

𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕊𝕦𝕚𝕥