Young Justice

ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖
The tall male standing infront of you is named David Wayne and is the adoptive son of Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent.

𝔸𝕘𝕖
David is seventeen years old in season one so he is a year older than Connor Kent and three years older than his younger brother Damian.

𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣
David is a male and that isn't hard to tell when you look at him. He was born a male and identifies as one as well.

𝕊𝕡𝕚𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕤
He is a half Kryptonian half human hybrid born by Talia al Ghul from the DNA of Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne.

𝕊𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪
David is bisexual though he doesn't often try to date or show any romantic feelings given his assassins training.

ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪
David is a a bit like his adoptive father Bruce in the fact he does what he needs to get things done however he doesn't kill. Like his little brother Damian he thinks things through logically. He can be a bit kayed back though it's a bit rare to see it.

ℍ𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
He is quite tall standing at six foot seven being taller than both Bruce and Clark. He isn't done growing yet so he'll probably end up being six foot nine by the time he's fully grown.

𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪
Clark Kent-Adoptive Father
Bruce Wayne-Adoptive Father
Dick Grayson-Adoptive Brother
Jason Tod-Adoptive Brother
Damian Wayne-Adoptive Brother
Connor Kent-Adoptive Uncle

𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪
Much like Superboy, aka Connor Kent, he is a clone of Superman though the other half of his DNA is not Lex Luther. The other half of his DNA is filled by Bruce Wayne aka Batman. This means he is related to Superman and Batman who would later call him their adoptive son much like how the robons ate to Batman. He, however, was not forced aged to sixteen. Instead he was artificially inseminated with Talia al Ghul three years before Damian was born. Once he was two he began training, never stepping foot outside until he was eleven. Once he stepped outside his powers started to activate and those alongside his training made him a very deadly combatant however thanks to him being very fond of Bruce Wayne he never killed though will break bones.

𝕊𝕜𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕤
Being raised by the League Of Assasins he knows many fighting styles such as Judo, Kenjutsu, Hyoho Niten Ichi-Ryu, NInjutsu, AIkido, Kickboxing, Kobudo, Kali, and Krav Maga. Since he did not get to see the sun until he was eleven he was trained just like Damian.

ℙ𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤

𝕊𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕥𝕙
Despite him only getting half his genetic makeup from superman he still had access to all his Kryptonian strength. Since he can't fly thkd means he is able to jump extremely high and over building with ease.

𝔼𝕟𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕕 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕖𝕕
He is just as fast as superman able to move at light speed though as stated before he is unable to fly.  He uses this along with his super jumping to jump thousands of feet at a time of he needs to.

𝕀𝕟𝕧𝕦𝕝𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪
He is as tough as superman meaning he is able to take hits from and able to ignore attacks from Bane and Killer Croc. Bullets, normal electricity, fire, and even tank shells don't hurt him though tank shells can knock him back.

𝕊𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘
Like superman he is able to hear an extremely far distance away, him being able to hear twelve thousand miles away. This means he is able to hear things from Gotham City while being in thw league of shadows headquarters.

𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕣𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
While he isn't able to see using x-ray he is able to see in infrared. This power is the same as his brother Connor Kent.

ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
Much like superman he has the ability to use heat vision that can be as hot as ten thousand degrees fahrenheit just like superman.

𝕊𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖
Like superman he is able to blow enemies away or freeze them using his super breathe which can be as cold as negative ten thousand degrees fahrenheit.

𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤