Hazbin Hotel/Lucifer

ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖
His name is Hadriel, the eldest of the Angels and Son of God. He was God's favorite until he started to mess with his creations.

𝔸𝕘𝕖
He is the eldest angel so he is hundreds of billions of years old though he doesn't look older than in his late twenties.

𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣
While he is able to change his gender he was born as a male though often would change his gender to mess with humans.

𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕖𝕤
Well Hadriel is an Angel however he is different from his brethren in the fact he has two sets of black wings instead of one set of white wings.

𝕊𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪
Hadriel is not very picky though he does have a preference for women. This would make him bisexual with a female preference.

ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪
Hadriel is a very strange person, being an Angel and all. Unlike most of his family, aside from Lucilfer, he is very nonchalant and often could be found messing with humans. This is actually where all the stories of Lucifer came from before he was the devil.

ℍ𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
Hadriel is the tallest of his brethren standing at eleven foot two inches in his normal from. In his human disguise he stands at six foot three inches tall.

𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪
God-Father
Amenadiel-Brother
Uriel-Brother
Michael-Brother
Gabriel-Sister
Raziel-Sister
Ibriel-Brother
Jophiel-Brother
Saraqael-Sister
Zadkiel-Brother
Remiel-Sister
Azreal-Sister
Lucifer-Favorite Brother
Charlie-Niece
Lilith-Sister In-Law

𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪
While most people believe that Amenadiel is the eldest and most powerful of all the Angels, that title actually belongs to Hadriel. However unlike most Angels, aside from Lucilfer, Hadriel didn't think much of his father. However God thought very highly of his first born son thanks to Hadriel's ability to change things that God has made. Eventually though Hadriel started to change things that God didn't want changed. By this time all of the other Angel had been born and Lucilfer had been banished to Hell. God started to think that Hadriel had been messing with his creations to much so, with the help of the other Angels and Lucilfer, trapped him in Hell. However Hadriel was never really trapped in their since anything God could trap him in he could change however he decided to stay in Hell for fun. Though once his mother escaped he decided it would be even more of a good time on earth so he escaped. Once he was in L.A he started calling himself Lucilfer Morningstar to draw out Lucilfer. Eventually it worked when Mazikeen captured him. Unlike Lucilfer's mother Mazikeen had never seen Hadriel before or even heard of him so she simple tied him up and brought him to Lucilfer.

ℍ𝕠𝕨 ℙ𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝔸𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 ℍ𝕚𝕞

𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕣
"You wish to know about my brother," he asked looking at you before taking a drink of his whiskey. "Everyone in Hell knows about how my brother Amenadiel is the strongest of the Angels, including me," he said as he poured himself another drink. "Well I saw Hadriel toss him like a Ragdoll more than once," he said as he looked at you offering you the drink.