#4 :: Realization.

Song: Pomegranate lips                By: Derivikat

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Wilbur woke up in bed, but he vividly remembers falling asleep on the couch with Quackity.

Speaking of Quackity was no where to be found. Wilbur panicked, he thought he went out again; or he might have gotten caught. He quickly got up almost tripping over the blankets as they fell on the floor. He ran downstairs having to hold onto the railing tightly so that he wouldnt fall. He looked in the kitchen, Quackity wasn't there. He checked the bathroom as well, He wasn't there either. He ran into the living room and saw that Quackity was on sleeping on the couch. Wilbur sighed in relief.

"Quackity? Quackity, wake up." Wilbur said while gently shaking him.

Quackity didn't wake up. So Wilbur resorted to something else.

Wilbur stood up, looked at Quackity, then pulled the pillow Quackity was sleeping on out of his grasp. Quackity woke up to that; the feeling of the couch's armrest being uncomfortable. "Wilbur, what the fuck-" Quackity said, his voice laced with slight anger to being woken up so suddenly. "It's time to wake up. Why weren't you sleeping upstairs with me?" Wilbur asked still holding the pillow. Quackity didn't answer and just turned over with his back facing Wilbur. Wilbur just stared in disbelief; "Quackity!".

"I didn't think you'd want me to sleep upstairs with you after what happened." He said, still facing the other side of the couch. Wilbur put the pillow on the coffee table in the middle of the room. "I never said you couldn't." He said as he sat down on the couch where there was enough room for him. Quackity rolled over again and put his legs on Wilbur's lap. Wilbur didn't even bother to move them off.

Quackity sighed. "What do you wanna do today?" He said, completely avoiding Wilbur's answer. Wilbur huffed, well at least Quackity is speaking to him. "Well..  Maybe we could go to the park? Walk around, and talk I guess." Wilbur answered resting his hand on the armrest. Quackity sat up and walked to the kitchen, probably getting something to drink. Which he was when Wilbur heard the faucet running.

Quackity walked back into the living room and gave Wilbur the cup that he filled with water. "Here, drink this." He handed him the cup. Wilbur took it and took a sip; then setting the cup on the coffee table.

"Sound's fun. Do you wanna go now?"

Wilbur nodded.

_____________TIME__________SKIP_______(When they got to the park)_______

Wilbur had never really been to the park, maybe once with a few friends. He hasn't walked around before. In one area, maybe; but it was never for a long period of time. Wilbur was looking around at the scenery.

The park was rather small, there was a creek next to the walking path, running under a bridge and continuing along the path. Tree's lining the shore, as well as a few flower's here and there; Wilbur noticed a small gravel path leading down to the creek. "Quackity, come with me." He said as he grabbed Quackity's hand and pulled him along down towards the shore of the creek. It was a shallow one, you could see the bottom clearly. Wilbur sat down on a rock as Quackity proceeded to stand. Wilbur pulled Quackity down so that he could sit to. Quackity gave a little yelp; not expecting to be pulled down so suddenly.

Wilbur was looking down at the creek, letting the water run between his fingers. 

Quackity looked over at him. The light from the sun complimenting Wilbur's skin. Wilbur smiled; a soft and content smile. Quackity blushed when he noticed that he's been staring for a while; after a small drop of water landed on his hand, snapping him out of some sort of trance. Wilbur looked over at Quackity; "Are you ok? You're red, do you have a fever?" He asked. Wilbur put his hands on Quackity's cheeks. That just made Quackity blush even more. He quickly took Wilbur's hands off of his face and looked away.