#15 :: Have a meal.

YAY POV TIME 🤭❤️❤️❤️
and new chapter 🧍‍♂️

ALSO I HAVE DECIDED TO WRITE GORE SO IF U AINT READY THATS TOO BAD BC IK UR GONNA READ IT ANYWAYS BC UR CURIOUS ABT WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT (Just a warning ofc- u can skip this chapter if u want 😘)
Also it's not quite a pov but more of perspective like yk? 🤷

___________________

Quackity groans as he wakes up. Running a hand through his hair and stretching, he looked to the side and noticed Wilbur was still asleep with his face nuzzled into the pillow, the blanket pulled up enough to show his shoulder blades and lower back; littered in bites and hickeys, along with the side of his neck.

Quackity sighed. He ran his fingertips down Wilbur's spine, stopping just above his ass. Leaning down and whispering to him; "Wilbur... come on, wake up. I'm hungry." Wilbur hummed and turned over. Quackity's hand fell off his back but he just wrapped an arm around his waist and snuggling up to him and kissing the back of his neck. Wilbur huffed.

"Go without me." He said. Quackity sighed once more before kissing the back of his neck again.

Quackity sat up and took the cover off of him and went to the closet to put on clothes.

He just grabbed his usual jeans and shirt and a sweater just to be safe. He grabbed the spare key they had once he got downstairs. He said he lost them one time but instead of it being in a random place it was in his sweater, so Wilbur made a spare key for him with a red light that's always on so if he lost it he would find it.

He walked out the door and locked it behind him.

Yall think I write too much or no? 🤨

The walk to downtown was uneventful. Most of the bars were open. He huffed and glanced around. He saw that there was a man standing outside of a bar. He was holding onto the window sill and had a beer in his hand, Quackity crossed the street and walked up to the man.

"Need some help? My cars just around here." He asked the man.

The man just looked up and laughed, it was a hearty laughed. He really was drunk. Then he took a drink of the beer and threw it in a trash can. He missed it so it just clattered onto the ground, then he walked; well more so wobbled over to Quackity and put a hand over his shoulder, then spoke.
"It's always good to meet nice people in this town, ain't it?" He sounded happy, maybe the bar he was just at had a party. Quackity sucked in a breath and started walking toward the same alley Wilbur found him in. "So... Why are you drinking this early?" He asked, he didnt know how to talk to a drunk person but knew how to ask questions. The man chuckled and sighed, tripping over nothing but Quackity caught him. The man pat Quackitys shoulder and smiled. "Caught up with some college friends, good friends to have." The man said. Quackity hummed and acted like he was interested when the man started telling him a random story.

He spotted the old abandoned place and then the alley and stopped the man from spouting any more nonsense. "My car is just on the other side of this alley, I hope its not too much trouble." He said, starting to walk into the alley, the man looked around. Numerous dark spots were in many different places on the ground and the walls but the man paid no mind to it.
"No worries- I understand when you gotta take short cuts sometimes." Said the man.

Quackity hummed once more and stopped with the man in the middle of the alley. "Let me get my keys, just a second."
Truth be told, Quackity only had the house keys and didn't even bring the car or car keys. He found it easier to lie to people as they would be more trusting.

Quackity felt the keys in his pocket and jingles them so the man could hear them but not see them.

Once the man was caught off guard by the sound; Quackity let go of him and practically slammed him against the wall, the man making a sound of pain and surprise. Quackity stood a few steps away from the man.