#9 :: Connected.

HI. I HAVE DECIDED TO WRITE ZE SMUT. the good kind to-
but i must warn you i have never done M x M- i have mostly femdom ideas so i can just use those ideas and nake them into M x M :D

Anyway- Enjoy my bad writing ♡︎

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Wilbur moaned lightly when he felt Quackity move so his leg was in between Wilbur's thighs, pressimg against his quickly hardening problem.

Quackity moved so one of his hands sat comfortably on Wilbur's waist; and the other wrapped around his throat; not completely choking him but enough for him to have problems. Wilbur gave a whimper in response.

There was a moment of silence, but before Wilbur could ask what was wrong he let out a soft moan.
Quackity moved the hand that was n Wilbur's waist to palm the taller, having to move his leg. He continued to palm Wilbur, softly grinding against him. Wilbur still confused at how gentle Quackity was being.
Quackity gave a squeeze to his throat, then moving both of his hands to slide Wilbur's shirt off; said man letting him.

Then it went silent again. Wilbur was almost nervous, but oddly enough he liked it. He felt two of Quackity's fingers against his lips. Quackity leaned down and whispered in his ear; "Suck. Unless you want it dry."
Wilbur hesitated before opening his mouth, allowing Quackity to push his fingers inside his and press them against his tongue.

Wilbur moaned to the feeling, coating the fingers in his saliva, licking around them, sucking on them. He moaned feeling Quackity bit his shoulder, it being a bit muffled. Quackity pulled his fingers from Wilbur's mouth, him whining in response. "Shh... You'll be filled soon enough." Quackity said, kissing Wilbur's cheek.

Wilbur shuddered at his words.

Quackity smiled; a sadistic smile that Wilbur couldnt see.

Wilbur looked over his shoulder and gave Quackity a pleading look. Seeming to understand, Quackity moved to take Wilbur's pants and boxers down. Wilbur shived feeling somewhat cold air on his lower half.

He let out a small moan to the feeling of Quackity slowly put on of the fingers into his hole. Wilbur whimpered; Quackity rubbed his waist to calm him down. Quackity left small and loving kisses onto his back, occasionally biting onto his neck. Once he felt Wilbur loosen up a bit he added another finger and started to move them slowly.

Wilbur moaned a bit louder when Quackity added another finger and moved them faster.

Quackity his fingers in a scissoring motion, stretching Wilbur even more. Wilbur couldnt help but moan, the feeling intoxicating. He wanted more of it. As if Quackity read his mind; he moved his fingers even faster, curling them up and repeating.

Wilbur moaned louder when he felt Quackity graze his prostate. Bringing his hands to cover his mouth. Quackity smirked. Quackity repeated that movement, Wilbur jolted and laid his head on the island counter.

Quackity put a particularly hard jab to his prostate.

"Q-Quackity~! Fuck~! Please~." He said, ending it with a small pant.
Quackity chuckled. "Are you ok, my dear?" He asked, knowing damn well it was his fault.
Wilbur whined, feeling Quackity pull his fingers out.

Quackity fiddled with his belt making sure Wilbur could hear it; he chuckled again, seeing Wilbur almost wiggle his ass (phat fukin cheeks 💅). Quackity undid his belt, pulled his pants and boxers off. "Are you sure you want to do this? Because when I start I won't stop." He asked, giving a more menacing tone to the last part.

Wilbur nodded vigorously.
Just wanting to feel Quackity.

Quackity went down and whispered into his ear; "Good."
And with that he spit in his hand and rubbed it along his member haphazardly.