#10 :: Reunion.

OK YALL. We are all sad abt technoblade and that is also a reason why i havent made another chapter in a few- i was contemplating if i should add Techno into the chapter or not.
but i changed it to ranboo and tubbo. Bc i didnt know if it would be rude or not ;-;
BUT ANYWAY. if i offend any of you feel free to click off and if not then enjoy the cringe you are abt to experience!! ♡︎

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Quackity walked down the stairs seeing the strangers sitting in the living room. "Ok- so, what are your name's?" He asked; going to sit in the chair closest to the TV.

"Well, My name is Phil. The one's staring at the TV are Tubbo and Tommy." Phil responded, just then one of the boys, Tommy, looked over in Quackity's direction then waved. Tubbo was still staring at the TV. Quackity didnt wave back and just stared, contemplating if he should see both of them as friendly or not. Tommy looked almost offended and mumbled something under his breath but still continue to look around with Tubbo. "Anyway- The one sitting next to me is Ranboo." He finished.

Ranboo looked up, shyly. Then he waved. Quackity smiled deeming him friendly.

"So, where's Wilbur?" Tommy asked; walking back over to them from the kitchen holding a spoon and Tubbo holding another spoon. "Tommy, Tubbo- go put the spoon's back-" Phil said.

"Wilbur's Sleeping. He stayed up late last night." Quackity answered, suddenly being more perked up than he was before. Although what Quackity said would have been believeable; Phil didnt believe him. Not one bit.

After a long moment of silence, Quackity decided to have a little fun; he pressed a button the remote that was being hidden, and turned the vibrator up to the second level. Hearing a small quiet click. He smiled a bit after hearing a moan from upstairs. "What was that? Is Wilbur awake now?" Tommy asked, when Tubbo took his spoon and put them both back, as he was standing by the stairs at the time.
"Probably not, must have been something else."
Tommy shrugged and went down to the small dining area next to the kitchen.

Tubbo spoke up; "What's your name?"
"Quackity."
With saying that, he pressed the remote again, wanting to get away from the somewhat awkward situation. He heard another moan, louder than the other followed by a small whine. "He's probably calling for me- I'll go check." Said Quackity, then he got up out of his chair and speed walking up the stairs.

Quackity could hear the moans and whimpers in the hall, like music to his ears, a song that only he could hear and could never get tired of.
He opened the door; moved into the room, closed the door and locked it behind him. Wilbur didnt notice him walking to the bed and sitting down next to him, until he felt the bed dip down slightly. "I'm back, my dear."
He said, cupping Wilbur's cheek with one of his hands, the other going to carress his chest, feeling as he twitched and squirmed to the sudden, burning touch. Wilbur leaned into the hand cupping his cheek. "People are here to see you.. Why don't you come say 'Hi'?" He said, turning the vibrator to the fourth setting, listening to the sluttish cry that came after.

Quackity chuckled, got up and went to the closet, getting clothes and then walking back to Wilbur. Then set them on the bed.

He undid the belt holding Wilbur's arms up, then went into the bathroom connected to the bedroom to get something to cleane up Wilbur's mess. Wilbur looked at his wrists, trying his best to suppress the moans. He kept looking at his wrists, seeing amd loving how red they were; the lines where they had rubbed against his skin, his shaky hands being one of the things he focused on the most. He knew he was feeling good. He knew that Quackity was doing it on purpose.

Teasing.
Tasting.

Things he never thought would happen to him.

Pain.
Pleasure.