#16 :: Yesterday.

This is the chapter of what happened the day before Quackity went to get his little meal 🤭

So like the same day of when they went star gazing yk? Like after that. When they got home like yea idk how else to explain it 🤷

The pic above is me u guys 🤭 [im going to jail for this one guys...]
____________________

Wilbur stared out at the stars and smiled, happy and content with the moment. Quackity felt the same, but he was staring at Wilbur.

He felt his stare and decided to say something. "You're staring, Q."

Quackity chuckled and continued staring. "Yeah, I am. But, you're much prettier than the stars." He said, his voice soft sounding. His hand squeezed Wilburs, bringing it up to kiss the back of his hand. Wilbur only giggled and picked up the half empty bottle of wine and poured himself another glass.

Quackity had maybe three glasses of wine. Wilbur liked this flavor of wine anyways, he loved the aftertaste, wine was something he could enjoy. Always getting a strong wine that would override his senses and run nicely down his throat. (LIKE CU-)

Listening to I wanna be yours by arctic monkeys while writing this is like really good for a foreplay song yk? Like it's easier to write like that to me- OMG U KNLW HOW SOME PEOPLE CAN RELATE TO SONGS????? that's kinda like what I'm doing, except It gets my brain thinking-

Wilbur brought the glass to his lips and took a drink, then put the glass down on the basket. Quackity watched, watched the way the rim of the glass fit perfectly with Wilburs lips, the way a droplet of wine ran down the side of the glass and onto the picnic basket. Wilbur caught him staring again and turned his head to stare as well. He took his hand away from Quackitys and grabbed his glass and downed the rest of the wine, Quackity could say he was impressed but he won't admit it. He put the wine and the two glasses into the basket and got up off the blanket, Quackity doing the same. They both picked up the blanket and Quackity carried it to the car while Wilbur carried the basket.

"I'll drive." Quackity said, Wilbur tossing him the keys and putting the basket into the backseat before getting into the passenger seat.
Quackity started the car and backed out of the lot and onto the road. "Passenger princess." He said quietly, Wilbur smacking his shoulder in retaliation. Quackity laughed and put a hand on his thigh. "It's true, princesa." He glanced at Wilbur as he scoffed playfully. He ignored the fact that it gave him butterflies.

They enjoyed these small moments together. The laughs they shared and the small touches in between that made the other know they were there and they loved them. Quackity looked back at the road and tapped his fingers on the wheel, his other hand on Wilburs thigh. Wilbur put his elbow on the door and leaned on his hand. Smiling to himself, his other hand intertwined with Quackitys, his thumb running along his knuckles.

The drive was quiet, just like when they met.

They didn't mind though, it was relaxing and it made them feel at ease. Wilbur glanced at Quackity and sighed before speaking. "We should do this more often, I feel like you would love to see more than just the city." He said, he took his elbow off of the door and put it in his lap. Quackity looked like he was thinking, then spoke after a long pause.

"Yeah. That sounds fun, but I promise you that as long as I'm with you I'm right where I need to be."

If a promise was enough to make Wilbur blush then he was sure a lot more could.

_________

The sound of the picnic basket hitting the ground with a thud, the sound of glass clinking together made Wilbur regret practically throwing it on the ground.