27

[a/n: WARNING!!!!! this chapter gets violent..... idk if its exactly worth a trigger warning but just in case..... anyways, read at your own risk haha!]

There was no way I could wait for Corey and Jake now that I knew it was my family I was to participate in killing. I should have put the pieces together when I saw Kavin in the bar earlier, but at that moment I was excited to see him and get him to safety.

"He even told me his room number, dammit," I whispered to myself. Luckily, my father didn't hear it due to the beeping of the door as he opened it.

I crept quickly towards the door, catching it before it shut completely and letting myself in. It was easy to hide in the dark, as long as I didn't make too much noise, and if I were to make any for whatever reason it would be drowned out by his heavy footsteps.

I accidentally laid my hand on a chair beside the door, which scared me. I was already on edge, so I shouldn't have done that in the case I knocked something over.

Slowly, I stood to my full height, listening as my father hummed quietly as he got changed into nighttime clothing. I grabbed the back of the chair, slowly putting it underneath the doorknob so nobody could get it. The lock would keep most people from getting in, but Jake has the hotel key so that idea wouldn't work for them.

My fingers let go of the chair too soon, causing it to make a thump noise on the door. I froze, biting my bottom lip and squeezing my eyes shut. I was about to get caught before I could do what I needed to.

"Kavin?" My father's gruff voice said quietly, "Why are you not asleep?"

I sucked in a deep breath, half in relief and half in anticipation. I turned around, walking further into the hotel room so my father could have seen me if it weren't for it being dark outside.

"You liar," I said calmly, "You're a fucking liar,"

"Kiara?" Father seemed surprised, more surprised than Kavin. His voice went from shock to deep, "You're supposed to be dead,"

"Aw," I whined sarcastically, "How tragic. Your daughter returns and the first thing you tell her is how she should have been long gone," I waited a couple seconds before adding, "Pathetic,"

"That's not what I meant-"

"Look, you piece of shit," I growled, "You lied to me. Lied to me. And now you're gonna pay,"

Since there was no light in the room, he couldn't see where exactly I was standing though my voice gave it away. But since I had the bedroom door open when I counted who was in here, I knew that my mother and sister were sleeping in different beds, but facing each other and on the inner sides of the bed.

I fired two bullets where I knew my sister Haiti was, which caused Mother to wake up, "Azad? What's going on?"

"Morning, Mother!" I sang with a grin nobody could see, "Or should I say goodnight?" And with that, two more bullets. I had assumed she sat up when she woke up, so I aimed towards the headboard.

I was right, but the bullets didn't kill her. She groaned out, and I went to shoot again but all I heard was a click, "Shit. Forgot to reload," I went to pat my pockets to see if I had any more bullets on me by chance, but I was interrupted when I felt an arm wrap around my neck, squeezing as it cut off my air source.

"You really thought I didn't know you were alive?" My father sneered, seeming unfazed by the dead and soon to be dead body in the room. I could hear my mother choking, so I knew she wasn't going to live much longer. The same thing would happen to me if I didn't act quickly enough.

Thanks to Jake and I fighting all the time, I knew how to get out of a chokehold.

I removed my hands from gripping at my father's arms and began scratching at his face, successfully getting my fingers in his eyes.

"Ah!" My father's grip loosened just enough for me to pull my head back and bite his forearm, and straighten my leg to kick his own.

Using my other foot, I twisted and held my hand up, prepared to catch his fist. I caught on to his wrist, which wasn't exactly where I wanted to stop him but was pretty good for being in the dark.

"Your moves are too predictable," I huffed, swiping my foot behind his ankle. With a loud thud and multiple floorboards creaking, my father was on the ground, winded.

I didn't hesitate to jump onto his body, one of my knees hitting the floor and the other into his stomach. When I adjusted my other knee, I felt the coldness of my gun that I must have dropped when my father surprised me.

"I thought you were better than this," He coughed out, digging his hands into my thighs. Father seemed to have worse navigation skills in the dark than I did, because I knew for a fact that if I were him I'd reach for my head and smack it into his chest.

But he's not that smart.

I grabbed the gun, switching it so I was holding it backwards. Mercilessly, I held onto the gun with both hands and brought it above my head, bringing it down into his head. I didn't stop, even after I missed twice in a row. I kept going.

I could feel his body matter be flung onto myself, but I didn't stop. I kept going, not caring that Corey and Jake were banging on the door.

I heard gunshots, but I was seeing red. I didn't stop. I couldn't make out my father's face anymore, but that didn't matter.

The door burst open and the lights flicked on, causing me to pause in my actions to take in the boy's reaction.

I stood, hopping off my father's once-alive body and shoved my way past them, saying, "It's over boys. Problem solved."

I didn't catch up to them, and they didn't bother leaving.

I flew down the staircase, shoving past everyone to get to the entrance of the bar. Luckily the lights helped to hide my stained shirt, along with the nighttime sky which was unfortunately lit by city lights.

I slammed my gun against my hand once I realized there were in fact bullets still in it, they had just gotten stuck. I fired once at the ground, making sure it worked just fine before I took off running for the hotel where Sam and Colby were.

I ran through the lobby, ignoring the stares and gasps. I opened the door to the metal staircase that I skipped up, taking two stairs at a time, hiding the gun before I made it the whole way up.

I opened all the doors leading into the main part of the room we were renting, where I tried to keep a casual conversation with the boys who were looking at me in surprise.

"Did you get the bomb set up?" I asked, making my way over to the switch that was going to detonate it once Sam and Colby got it figured out.

"Yeah- DUDE WHAT THE FUCK?!" Sam ran over to me as I flicked the switch, and once he realized it was a lost cause he went to the window, where screams could be heard even down the street.

I didn't bother looking, knowing that I could see it on the news later.

I walked up to Colby, using my free hand to grab the back of his head and pull his lips to mine.

"Just so you know, I love you too," Was the last thing I said to him.

It felt like deja vu of some sort when I pulled out the gun and pressed it into his stomach then pulled the trigger.

THE. END.