Hurting

(Mirabel's POV)
I woke up to see im in dolores's room. I looked at myself and i was in my pajamas. I smiled and get up then went to my room as quiet as i can. I looked to see a razor on my desk which I grabbed it. 'I-i can't sis- i mean dolores will be mad..' I set it back down and got changed into my normal attire. I looked to realize that it's past breakfast time. 'Oh god abuela will be so mad..!' i panicked. 'I don't want to be punished for sleeping in I didn't mean too.' I sunk to the floor dreading to go downstairs where abuela is. I sighed and got up and started to go downstairs.

(Abuela's Pov)
Mirabel didn't come downstairs for breakfast and the whole family was waiting for her. She always have to ruin everything and she is useless to the Family. I looked up and there she was coming downstairs. "Where were you!?" I noticed she flinched but i payed it no mind. "S-sorry abuela i slept in and I didn't know that i slept for that long im truly sorry." Mirabel said quite quickly. "Sorry isnt gonna cut it you're gonna clean the whole casita..." I started to walk away but stopped. "If you make another mistake mirabel you are out!" I glared at her and went on my way to the town with a smile on my face.

(Dolores's Pov)
I heard everything that abuel- i mean alma..said to mirabel. People couldn't see it but i was beyond mad. 'Why can't people understand that it isn't mirabel's fault for being how she is.' I thought then i listened when something brought me over the edge. I heard my own mami and the rest of the adults talking about me. "Excuse me pepa but your eldest knows everything about everyone and she isn't that helpful to the encanto." One woman said. "Yeah she ruined my marriage!" A man said then i heard isabela. "Yeah she tried to take mariano away from me!" My blood boiled as i listened more heading to my secret place. "I know and im sorry i will take care of it!" Mami told the people then they all left.

"If they want me to be the bad guy... Then i will be the bad guy..."