𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲

It was a normal morning, as normal as it could be in the Red Keep when you have the entire Targaryen family reunited after an audience with the king

The previous night, King Viserys dreamed with his Lady Wife, Aemma. In his dream, she told him about their last baby, Prince Baelon, who sadly passed only one day after born. The ex-Queen told him that he needs to gather the family at breakfast to find out the truth. 

Everyone was eating breakfast in a tense silence when a strange light filled the room. Then, the Marauders, Lily Potter and the golden trio appears.

The royal family exchanged looks with curiosity. Who was those strangers? Why the king forced them to be there beside the obviously tension between the blacks and the greens? 

A look of hope filled Lily Potter's eyes, while James Potter was furious.

"What kind of cruel joke is this?" He exclaimed with rage. The previous night he also dreamed with his mother telling  him a message about his deceased daughter. 

The Rogue Prince got up from his seat, ready to face the angry stranger. But before someone did something more, an extrange voice talks from the corner. 

"Well well well, we don't need to use the violence today childs" 

"Mother Magic!" Lily gasped, recognizing the goddess that she adored.

"Mother Magic for the Wizards and Vaghar for the Valyrians is who i am"

The Targaryens looked at the goddess with fear and respect. Queen Alicent pressed her seven -pointed star necklace on her fist, nervous.

"Mother Magic, your grace, i don't understand... What are we doing here? Who are them?" Hermione asked.

"Well little child, first we should get comfortable for hear the story that i'm going to told you" She snapped her fingers twice, transforming the room, expanding the table so that many more people fit. Then, she takes sit. Quickly, the wizards and witches copied her.

Vaghar looked all the faces in silence with her purple eyes and then she speaked.

"Lord and Lady Potter, i understand that you lost your first born many years ago, right?"

James took his wife's hand, solemnly nodding.

"Our little Eloise was murdered by Voldemort your grace" Lily explained. 

"And  your son, Baelon, died too, right?" She asked to Viserys.

"My son only lived one day, yes" The rest of his childs looked at him with a mixed of emotions. 

"I have something important to inform you then. Your beloveds children are alive. After their tragics finals, they reborned in another world" After she ended to talk, the entire room filled with comments. 

"My brother is alive?" Rhaenyra eyes shine with emotion. 

Harry collapsed in his seat, his face turning pale. Ron quickly starts to fan his friend with a napkin. 

"So, are you prepared to meet them?" She smiled ignoring the reactions. 

A blinding flash enveloped the hall, forcing everyone to close their eyes. The light dissipated, revealing a screen and a  a new group of guests.

"Just move, you are crushing me"

"Grover! Your feet are in my face"

"What happened this time?"

When the visitors finally could stand, they were frozen in front of everyone.

"Welcome! Welcome!" the goddess exclaimed.

"Lady Hecate?" A girl asked.

"I called you here because i have a big surprise for two of you" received a letter and films from the Fates, '' Hecate said, looking at them with a kind expression.

The strangers looked at each other. "Well, without intentions of offend, but i don't like suprises"

"Issa, you can't tell her that" The boy with dark hair mumbled.

"Nerissa, Alexander, I know that you are already aware of your past lives. Today, i have the honour of reunited you with your past families; the Potters and the Targaryens"

Both looked at the strangers in the room, Alexander feeling nervously. And Nerissa recognising some faces of her memories. 

"Umm... Mom, Dad?" She asks.

"Eloise" "My girl," James pronounces, with his eyes full of tears.

Lily then runs up to Nerisse, giving her a bear hug. The girl looked shocked, but slowly, she started to smile. Harry and James quickly joined the family hug, under the attentive looks of everyone present.

"This is so beautiful," says Sirius Black among tears, while Remus tried to comfort him.

"Wow ... I never believed I would see Potter's family reunion" Ron murmurs to Hermione.

Rhaenyra walked to her brother, giving him a sweet smile. She leads him to meet their family. Viserys looked at his two childs with joy, feeling that for the first time in years.

After the sweet moment, Hecate clapped her hands, trying to get the attention of everyone.

"I don't want to interrupt your sweet moment, but we have an empty agenda. We need to watch some movies today"

"Movies?" Grover asked.

"About these young kids, of course!"

"Oh gods" Nerissa says. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Anya Charlota as Vaghar / Hecate / Mother Magic in her young form.

I did this quickly because i want to start with the movies shssh