𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐌𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

Where Nerea faces another monster, losing something important in the process.

-----------------------

The scene shows Sally driving at full speed through the dark night along dark country roads. Wind slammed against the car. Rain lashed the windshield. Every time there was a flash of lightning, the girl looked at Grover sitting next to her in the backseat.

"A car is like a carriage but without the horses?" King Viserys asked his son.

"It's something like that, yes."

"My job has been to guide you to this moment. It's always an emotional rollercoaster for a young demigod, sp providing a support system is really-"

"Who are you?"

"I'm Grover. I'm your best friend and-"

"More like a brother," Nerissa acclared him.

"What are you, exactly?"

"That doesn't matter right now."

"It doesn't matter? From the waist down, you are a donkey—"

"Goat!"

"What?"

"I'm a goat from the waist down."

"You just said it didn't matter."

"I'm a satyr. And i'm your protector"

"You are my protector?

"Eloise! That was rude"

"I know Lily-Mom, i was just mad with him"

"If i hadn't gotten you kicked out of school, you'd have never survived the night. And what's chasing us now would have found you there easily"

"Did he says "chasing us?" Baela opens her eyes with terror.

Nerissa ignored him, still mad.

"I'm sorry. Usually i can sense danger coming a mile away, but this time...well none of us saw Dodds coming"

"Both? Wait, the professor is a satyr too?" Remus asked.

"Well, you will discover that in a few moments"

"So you admit there was a Mrs. Dodds! And you saw what happened! Why didn't you say anything?"

"I saw some of it. The mist kept her hidden even from us until it was too late"