𝐭𝐰𝐨

I don't own Percy Jackson and Harry Potter, all the rights go to Rick Riordan and J.K Rowling.

𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐤𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡

Where Nerea saw the directors of her film.

or

Where James is close to have an heart attack.

----------

"The truth can be so very hard to determine..." The screen shows Nerea and Grover in the headmaster's office. "But in this case the truth seems very hard to deny"

"I think I've lived this before And I didn't like the ending" Sirius says.

"Miss Jackson, a member of your class saw you and Mr. Underwood arguing with Miss Bobofit, yet you have offered no explanation for how she ended up in that fountain, other than, uh, says that you didn't touch Nancy."

"Because she did not!" Rhaena exclaimed. His father gave her a look, surprised about how expressive she was today. Nerissa gives her a soft smile, feeling comforted because the girl defended her.

"Now, isn't there anything else you'd like to say for yourself?"

"I didn't touch Nancy."

"Okay... Mr. Underwood, do you have anything to add?"

"He definitely is going to defend her" Ron says with confidence.

"Yes... I do. Nerissa hat told me earlier in the day that she wanted to get back at Nancy for all she'd done to us"

"WAIT!"

"Traitor!"

"Cmon, little Pettigrew"

"Nerissa should cut out his tongue for that with her beautiful sword"

"Grover?"

"And she isn't being truthful about what happened at the fountain."

"Grover!"

"Excuse me" The headmaster says "Are you saying that you saw Miss Jackson assault Miss Bobofit?"

"...Yes...I did"

Nerissa looked devastated. Her friend, her only friend, lied about her innocence. Making her look like a liar in front of the school authorities.

"I'm going to give him an opportunity because he is now here with my daughter, so obviously he had a redemption" Lily says and Remus agreed in silence. 

--------------------

"SHE WAS EXPELLED!" Hermione gasped with horror. Harry fanned his friend who looked like she was going to faint.

"None of this is easy" Mr. Brunner appears on the screen. "Not for you, not for any of us"

Daemon looked at the older Nerissa sympathetically. He had a lot of experience about being expelled without an opportunity to explain the truth.

"I didn't touch Nancy"

"Of course you didn't, little doe" James mumbled to his daughter.

"I know that you didn't"

"That idiot! If he knowed, why he doesn't defend her?"

"Jace! Language!" Rhaenyra says, surprised because her son never uses those kinds of words.

"At least, i know you think you didn't"

"Oh! What if he is a monster too?" Sirius theorized.

"Why do you think that?"

"See, Little doe, he naked you feel miserable, so i'm sure that he is a monster, a dark creature, that tried to suck all the light and happiness from you"

"Do you want to tell me what you think happened?" You can tell me. I might just understand"

"You want to bet?

The two Hightowers scrunch their faces in disgust. They thought Nerissa was a disrespectful brat who should learn manners.

""Nerissa, I've seen a lot of young people go through this sort of thing in my time, but of all of them, i suspect that...you might have the most difficult journey"

"He is joking, right? He is definitely just being silly. Right Nerissa?" James turned to his daughter. She only gives him an innocent smile.

"I apologize in advance"

"I suspect you are special"

"Special is a weak word to describe her" Alex says, and Grover nodded. Daemon's daughters exchanged a look, smiling.

"So much more so than you know"

"Is he trying to comfort her? Or make her feel worse?" Lucerys was irritated by the man's words.

"Just... Stop. Okay? I don't need any more stories about how special i don't realize than i am"

"Oh, sweetie" Lily gives her daughter a side hug, being sad about her daughter, wishing that she never needs to feel like that anymore.

"This is my ride, i'm going home" 

"He was right, but his words really hurt me"

-------------------

Nerissa was sitting in an old car of the Yancy Academy in silence. Her eyes were red and filled with tears. She watched by the window with her gaze lost.

The car was on a stretch of country road. On the side of the highway was nothing but maple trees and litter from passing cars. On the other side, across four lanes of asphalt shimmering with afternoon heat, was an old-fashioned fruit stand. The stuff on sale looked really good: heaping boxes of blood red cherries and apples, walnuts and apricots, jugs of cider in a claw-foot tub full of ice. There were no customers, just three old ladies sitting in rocking chairs in the shade of a maple tree, knitting the biggest pair of socks that everyone had ever seen.

"You see them?" Grover asked with horror.

"Yeah".

The weirdest thing was, they seemed to be looking right at her.

"No way," Alex mumbled.

The old lady in the middle took out a huge pair of scissors and cut the yarn and her two friends balled up the electric-blue socks. Nerissa gasped, putting her hand on her chest, with a pained face.

"Grover?" Lily asked.

"Yeah?"

"Who are them?"

"Believe me, Mrs. Potter, you didn't want to know"

"They are not like... Lady Dodds, right?" Baela asked her cousin.

"No, they are worse than she'' Alex says, looking sick with worry for his best friend.

"EXCUSE ME WHAT!" James shouted horrified.