𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

"So, maybe we should made some presentations before watch our

"So, maybe we should made some presentations before watch our... lives?" Nerissa proposed.

"That's a good idea little deer" Sirius says.

"King Viserys should start," Vaghar pointed.

"I am Viserys first, King of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men. Lord of the Seven Kingdoms. Protector of the Realm. And father of Baelon" 

Aemond gives his father an annoyed look, he can't believe that the boy in a couple of minutes received more attention of his father than him in his entire life. 

"Welcome, I am Queen Alicent. Wife of Viserys" She smiled kindly. "These are our children, Aegon, Helaena and Aemond" She pointed them.

"I am Rhaenyra, primogenic of the king, Princess of Dragonstone, heir of the throne and your older sister" She smiled lovely at Baelon / Alexander.

"I am Prince Daemon Targaryen, younger brother of the king and husband of Rhaenyra" The wizards and the trio open lightly their eyes, noticing that they were that kind of family.

"I am Prince Jacaerys Velaryon,  firstborn son of princess Rhaenyra. But you can call me Jace." Lily noticed how the princess let his child present themselves, a difference of the queen. 

"I am Prince Lucerys Velaryon,  heir to Driftmark. But call me Luke" He smiled softly.

"These are Prince Joffrey Velaryon, Prince Aegon Targaryen and Prince Viserys Targaryen, my youngest childrens" The princess presented them.

"I am Lady Baela Targaryen"

"And I am Lady Rhanea Targaryen. We are daughters of the Prince Daemon"

"I am Ser Otto Hightower, Hand of the King and father or the Queen Alicent. Be welcome"

"Thank you for your reception, your graces. I am Lily Potter, a muggle born witch and mother of Harry and Eloise"

"My name is James Potter, Lily is my wife and i'm the proud father of two childrens".

"Hello, i'm the fantastic Sirius Black, godfather of Harry"

"And i am Remus Lupin, godfather of Eloise. I appreciate your reception, your highnesses. and the chance to meet Eloise again"

"Hey, uh, my name is Harry Potter." He says uncomfortably.

"Mine is Ron Weasley, i'm Harry's best friend"

"And I am Hermione Granger, also a friend of Harry"

"Well, my name in this life is Nerissa Jackson , but before i was Eloise Potter and apparently i was a witch. That is all of what i would say, the rest is gonna be discovered in the movies"

"As Rissa expressed, i'm only going to say my name. I am Alexander Chase, but before of that i was Prince Baelon Targaryen.

"And I am  just Grover Underwood, the best friend of these two"

"Now that we know everyones name we could start with the function"

Note: I write this to let everyone know who are going to be in this watching the movies, but we can add more characters later!