𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐚... 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?!

Where Nerissa goes back home.

or

Where a guest joins the function.

---------------

The scene changes, and shows Nerissa walking outside her little apartment.

"There's nothing wrong with the plumbing in this building. Maybe you should see a doctor"

"How do you know I'm not a doctor, Huh?"

"Have you considered eating more fruit?"

"Hey! I eat plenty of fruit. Have you considered more fruit?"

"Tell me that the conversation comes from the neighbor's house" Remus begged.

"Hmmm" A blonde prince mumbled.

Nerissa was in front of her apartment's door, deciding if it was a good idea to enter. Before she decides, a man goes out.

"Oh, hello Nerissa"

"Hey, Eddie. Sorry about that"

"Lady Nerissa did not do anything. She must no should apology" The King declared. Aegon gives him a dirty look, tired of his father giving his attention to a stranger girl besides his real children.

"I'm walking out, you're walking in, I should be apologizing to you".

Nerissa enters the little apartment in silence, trying to not capture the attention of her stepfather.

"So, you're here. Welcome home, genius"

"Where's my mom?"

"Oh, is that all you got to say to me? Huh? After failing out of school?"

"I didn't fail out of school"

"Your principal called, and that's what he said. He said you got kicked out"

"They called mom's phone. You answer Mom's phone?"

The marauders and Lily started to worry about Nerissa's and his stepfather's relationship.

"What exactly is a phone?" Jacaerys asked.

"I will explain to you later," Alex promised him.

"I answer whatever's ringing. So, what'd you get kicked out for, hmm?" The man drinks his beer, enjoying tormenting the girl.

"He said i attacked a kid on a field trip"