𝐨𝐧𝐞

I don't own Percy Jackson and Harry Potter, all the rights go to Rick Riordan and J.K Rowling.

𝐈 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐯𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞-𝐚𝐥𝐠𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 

Where Nerea discovers the true nature of her math teacher. 

or

Where the spectators watch the beginning of the adventure

------------

"So, are we going to act like this is normal?" Hermione asks.

"Just an usual Monday for us,  you know, be transferred into a medieval reality to watch our younger versions be traumatized in front of our past lives-families" Nerissa says, trying to act calm. Everyone turns to look at the girls with worried faces.

"The strangest part of all is that we are wearing medieval clothes" Grover comments.

The movie stars and shows a twelve years old version of Nerissa on a yellow school bus, sitting with Grover. 

"Look Lily, our baby!"

"She really looks like James, even more than Harry" Remus points. 

A redheaded girl started throwing parts of her sandwich, getting stuck in the curly brown hair of Grover.

Queen Alicent purses her lips bitterly at the insolence of that young girl.

"He clearly said that trying to calm her" Hermione told him.

"That's it." Nerissa started to get up, but Grover pulled her back to the seat. 

"You're already on probation. You know you're gonna get blamed if anything happens, not Nancy."

"That's stupid" Harry says.

"Maybe"

----------

The scene changes and shows a Museum. The entire group of students gathered around a stone column with a big sphinx on the top. Mr. Brunner, the teacher, was guiding in his wheelchair.

"What kind of artifact is that?" Prince Jacaerys asks.

"It's a wheelchair, a chair with wheels that helps to transport a person who is unable to walk" Alexander explains. Rhaenyra and Daemon share a look, thinking of finding one for the King.