Chapter 1

Hiro stares at Hideki as he cooks breakfast quietly. "Hmm, Hideki , can you get me..my.." Hiro nods towards his leash. Hiro is a 14 year old neko and apparemntly he has a  leash because cats love walks. No. Hideki grumbles and grabs the leash, giving it to Hiro. Hiro smirks and pulls the leash, making Hideki stumble forward, his nose accidentally bumping into Hiro's. "Hmmpf, what are you doing?" Hideki let's go and stumbles back, walking back to the stove. Hiro licks his lips and starts luring his finger around his leash. "Nothing, I just wanted to see how...strong-" Hiro almost hits Hideki with his leash. "-you are,"

  Hideki frowns. "If you wanted to know you could have told me," his says, sounding annoyed. "Yeah, but a what's the fun in that, Masutã?" (masutã means master) Hiro says, sounding misterious in a way. Hideki grunts. "Will, none at all. That's the point, though. You can't have 'fun' around here, Hiroki," he says. Hiro chuckles but doesn't smile. "You are thinking about that fun, huh? Well, I would like th-" "No, Hiroki! Snap out of it! I'm not your toy and you aren't going to have 'fun' with me," he says and turns around and grabs plates, putting salmon in front of Hiro and ten puts down eggs for himself.

        "Says who?" Hiro asks, walking toward Hideki . "Hiroki, st-" "you are really annoying, masutã! Just accept the fact I'm going to make you feel good..." Hiro hisses his face getting closer to Hideki's. "S-stop it Hiroki! You...are aren't going to have yaoi with me!" He says. Hiro smirks and brushes Hideki chin with his tail, purring slightly. "You...need..." Hiro grabs Hideki chin with his hand and leans it close to his. "Milk."

         That ending though wow. Anyway, hope you liked this chapter! I feel really confused myself in how I'm gonna get Hiroki to get Hideki to love him Lemme see I dunno -3- ehh I'll figure it out whatever.