chapter 2

Contains smut heh heh >; 3. Listen to this song as you read if you want the feels.
  "Uhh, yeah! Milk!" Hideki runs toward the fridge but Hiro grabs his wrist and pulls him toward him. "Not that milk, Masutã..." Hiro starts sucking onto Hideki's neck roughly. "Ahh~H-hiro...st-" Hideki moans and tries to push Hiro back. Hiro just starts rubbing against Hideki . "H-hiroki!! N..n-no, stop.." Hiro smirks and starts biting onto Hideki's ear. Hideki moans softly. "Ngha~ Hiro-HIROKI!" Hideki yells as Hiro starts rubbing ntyo Hideki again. Hiro smiles. "Happy you are now cooperating..." He says and slowly guides Hideki to the couch and pushes Hideki onto it, making Hideki lying on the couch, facing Hiro. Hiro purrs and starts swaying his tail as he un-buttons Hideki 's pants. "Wha-" "Calm down...I'm just removing in necessary accessories," he says and takes off Hideki's pants and underwear in one move. He grabs Hideki's member and starts stroking it. "Nghh~" "Hmmpf, I know you want more," Hiro hisses and starts licking Hidek's ear as he strokes his member. Hiro takes off Hideki's shirt then stripes himself. Hideki moans as Hiro  begins sucking onto his neck again.

     "Ahh~ H-hiroki...p-put it in me!" Hideki moans out and Hiro smiles. "Begging, now are you? I like it..." Hiro flips over Hideki and smirks. He puts one finger in Hideki's ass, making him moan. Then he inserts the second finger. Hideki pants heavily and Hiro bites onto his ear. "Hmm, you're enjoying that...aren't you?" Hideki just replies with a breathy moan. "Ha. OK then," Hiro inserts the third finger and Hideki's eyes widen. Hiro's finger touch his prostate and Hideki practically screams. "HIRO!! Ahh, just..please," Hiro takes out his fingers and licks them before entering his member in Hideki's ass. Hideki takes a while to get used to Hiro's size. Gosh. "St-start.." Hiro starts pushing his member in until it hits Hideki's prostate. "Ahh! M-more~" Hiro thrusts his member onto Hideki prostate, making him moan loudly and pant. "Ahh.." Hiro stops and exits his member, lying down on the floor (its a couch gosh darn it).

   Hiro sits up and he looks at Hideki . "hmm.." He gets closer to Hideki's ear, his mouth practically touching it. "Remember this.." Hiro purrs and licks the sweet spot on Hideki's neck before biting onto it. "I..love you,"

Wow that was...wow. So..SO MUCH FEELS!