chapter 5

A week passes and Hiro tries to avoid any contact with Hideki unless needed. "Hiroki, it's dinner time!" Hideki yells out. Hiro walks to the dining table and sits down.

  He eats peacefully without looking up from his food. "Hiroki, you need to talk to me sometime," Hideki pleads. "Fine. I want you to not get married with the lady then kill me,"

"Kill you? Why on earth are you thinking such things?" Hideki asks. Hiro drops a peace of fish on his lap. "The actual fuck. Well, it's because I hate my life and I know you don't dare,"

"Wh-what? I care!" Hideki protests. Hiro shrugs. "I long for you and stuff but I know you don't want me touching you," hiro says.

"Hiroki, I love you as a friend. You shouldn't feel any stronger. Im a male after all," "I'm a baka!" Hiro yells and stands up.

"Wait, what?" Hideki asks. Hiro throws fish at Hideki. "I love you and i want you. You aren't going to change my feelings and I just want you to accept it!" Hiro yells and walks off.

  Hideki runs to Hiro and grabs his arm. "You are overreacting, Hiroki. I regret having sex with you, yes...but that doesn't mean you have to scream over it every time I talk to you!"

"I only scream about it every time you talk to me because it's all you talk about!" Hiro yells. "I fucking love you and you just push me around by taunting me with my feelings!"

  Hiro runs off into his room, leaving Hideki there, depressed into his thoughts.

Am I really that much a nuisance?

Am I really that cruel??

  I need to end this.

Hideki walks to the kitchen. Nothing's really working out for me in this damn place, he thinks as he grabs a knife. "Hmm, never used you before..."

  Hiro cuddles himself in his room before he hears moans of pain. Yet...pleasure?

  The hell is Hideki doing? Hiro thinks as he walks out into the kitchen. He sees Hideki cutting himself but he ducks down emmediately.

"I love you..." Hideki mumbles. "I want you, too.." Hiro looks up and sees Hideki start cutting his fingers slowly. "Hmm, how come I'm so awkward.."

He never cuts...oh no.

Left you there to gaww at my work. HEH HEH EVIIIL >:3 YOU MUST LEARN THE WORLD IS EVIIIIL!!!!