chapter 6

Hiro stands up slowly. "You OK, Hideki?" Hiro asks cautiously. "Haha...no." Hideki looks up with a blank expression. "I think you need help..." "Hahaha, nooo you need h-help!" Hideki starts laughing like a maniac.

    "Hideki...c'mon, come with me, mate..." Hiro grabs Hideki's wrist and pulls him out the door and into the car.

  They just sit there. Hideki fidgests like crazy. Is it that time? Hiro wonders and stares at Hideki, "Calm down, Hideki..." "YOU calm down, I'm fucking caaaalm!!" Hideki interrupts and starts cradling himself.

  Hiro nods,  "Hideki, snap out of it!" He yells and slaps both  of Hideki's cheeks softly.  Hideki growls like a dog. What the hell is going on with him? Hiro thinks as he starts crying.

      Then he remembers.

     The disease. Hideki was born with a disease. When he turns 25, he is now 26, he will start acting crazy. The bad thing about this is...

It's forever.

Hiro sniffles and starts holding Hideki's hand as Hideki falls asleep. "I love you, Hideki..." Hiro cries and kisses Hideki on the lips before taking him out of the car and into his room.

"H-hiro?" Hideki wakes up. "Y-your OK.." "Of courses I am, why wouldn't I be?" Hideki asks. His giant eyes shake innocently. "Uhh, n-nothing...I'm just happy you aren't gone!" Hiro kisses Hideki.

  Hideki pushes Hiro off softly and stares at him. "I-i think I love you,"  Hideki mutters and his face burns red. "I love you too.." Hiro kisses Hideki again and this time Hideki kisses him back.

Pheww chapter 6! Story's not over  yet cause like if it ends here then no one can read moooore~
  Thank you for whoever is residing this although I'm sure eryone who is reading this is reading the completed version cause really...my stories will not be famous...yeah. Anyway, I hit my face on my couch and I face planted on the bloody pavement! Yay.