chapter 8

WARNING: SMUT; YAOI

  After Hideki fixed the damn TV, Hiro jumps on Hideki. "C'mooon!!! I wanna feel youuu~" "calm down," Hideki mutters and kisses Hiro softly.

  "Why is the sky blue?" Hiro asks. "Because the clouds were so sad they made the sky depressed with them," Hideki mutters and hiro smiles.

Hiro knows that isn't true but he loved hearing the one answer Hideki always gave him when he was a child.

  Your so hypnotizing.

Hideki kisses Hiro softly them starts licking his neck. Hiro moans slightly and Hideki sucks onto his neck.

Could you be the devil ,could you be a angel?

  Hideki slips off Hiro's pants and underwear. "You know...I didn't think I would be bottom.." "Don't mess with me, you,re the one who told me to try and give you milk,"

Your touch magnetizing ,feels like I'm floating, leaves my body glowing

    Hiro whimpers as Hideki takes his shirt off then strips himself. Hideki licks Hiro's nipple and puts the nub in his mouth, swirling his tongue around and making Hiro moan.

They say be afraid, your not like the others, futuristic lover

  Hideki strokes Hiro's other nipple and continues sucking on the nipple in his mouth until it's hard enough, moving to the next one.

Different DNA, they don't understand you...

  Hiro moans. "Ahh~ Hideki...p-put it in..." "Hmm? Well, if you wish.." Hideki licks his fingers before pushing a finger up Hiro's ass.

Your from a whole other world, a different dimension, you open my eyes, I'm ready to go lead me into the light

  Hideki inserts the second finger. "Nggh~ h-hideki..." Hideki inserts the third finger, spreading apart his lover. He then pushes a finger to his prostate, "HIDEKI!"

Kiss me ki-ki-kiss me, infect me with love and fill me with your poison

   Hideki takes out his fingers and enters his member in Hiro's ass. He gives Hiro a while to get used to Hideki size then hiro starts shaking, "s-start.."

  Take me ta-ta take me  wanna to be a victim ready for abduction

Hideki starts thrusting into Hiro, hitting his prostate. "H-hideki faster.." Hideki goes faster, making Hiro almost scream with pleasure.

Boy, you're an alien, your touch are foreign, its  supernatural, extraterrestrial