chapter 7

2 months pass and Hiro is still cradling Hideki like if his "accident" will happen anytime soon. Probably won't.

" I was worried for you, Hideki! What if you were going to be like this forever??" Hiro asked. "Well, I wasn't...I'm glad you were worried for me but it wasn't like I was doing it for my own will" "YES YOU WERE!"

  Hiro slammed his hand on the table, making the bowl of soup Hideki had fall over. Hiro walked over to Hideki and kissed him.

  Hideki put his hand on both sides of Hiro's cheeks and kissed him back before slipping into Paradise.

  Hideki stares at Hiro. "You don't have to take care of me,"he says softly. "I just turned 15...you don't think I will take care of you like if you were 8?" Hiro asks.

  "That's the point. No, you aren't acting as if I were 8 because first of all you had sex with me," "that was like... A week ago?" Hiro blushes and runs his fingers in Hideki's hair.

Hideki chuckles. "C'mon. I bought a movie...well, rented it," hiro jerks up. "Which one?" "Uhh, The fault in our stars of something.." Hideki shrugs.

  Hiro smiles brightly. "That makes me cry..." Hideki says and hiro smiles even wider. "Exactly. You'll be sad and I won't!" Hiro jumps up and sits on the couch.

   Hideki puts on the movie and sits with Hiro. Hiro cuddles up next to his lover and purrs. "You know, since it's on those commercials.." Hiro kisses Hideki softly.

"I wanna cuddle with youuu~" hiro whines as the movie starts. "Oh well, I guess- ah!" Hiro jumps on top of Hideki and snuggles up to him.

    They watch the movie, cuddling, since Hiro was being a baby for the first time in a week, and fall asleep in the middle.

   *§*

  Hiro asked up,snuggled up with Hideki under a blanket. Hideki's reading a book about some cats, "You are incredibly racist," "whaa... oh, morning!" Hideki kisses Hiro's forehead.

  Hiro purrs and yawns. "I'm hungry...let's have ice cream!" Hiro says. Hideki shakes his head, still looking into his book with a nerd.

"Then what do we eat??" Hiro asks and sits up. "Breakfast," "what? BREAKFAST?! how incredibly Boring is that?!" Hiro whines.

"Fine. You want? Other than ice cream?" Hideki asks. "I want milk..." "Milk?" Hideki frowns. Oh, that milk... Hideki shrugs.

   "Every time we have sex you are always the bottom, moaning and whatever-" "only because you're good at being top," Hideki mutters.

"ANYWAYS, maybe you should try it!" Hiro says. Hideki's eyes widen. "Heh heh, no. You know I might chicken out!"

   "At least your name isn't fullchicken44..." Hiro says. "You really need to stop watching that Swedish guy. Anyway, what if I chicken out?"

  "You are a chicken, Hideki..." "Fine!" Hideki jumps on top of Hiro. Hiro yelps and almost hisses before noticing that Hideki is sucking onto his neck.

   "No wonder you say I'm good!" Hiro says and laughs at his own joke. "Not funny," Hideki says and bites into Hiro's neck. "Ahh~ the hell is going on with the tv?" Hiro laughs and points to the TV.

"Oh."