chapter 4

The next day (HIRO ESCAPED), Hiro stares at Hideki as he starts cleaning the kitchen. "You clean a lot, you know," Hiro purrs. "Really? I never thought of it," Hideki shrugs it off then continues wiping the microwave.

  Hiro nods and looks at the tv again. "Hey, Hiro. I was wondering. Did you want salmon tonight or trout..." "None," Hiro mutters.

  "Wh-what do you mean none?" Hideki yells. "You always want nothing but fish god damn it!"

   "Who says I can't try new things? You are the one who's been nagging at me to try that thing you call food for years," hiro replies.

  He really can get you to feel uncomfortable, Hideki thinks before slamming the cloth to the ground. "What do you want, then?" He asks with a annoyed tone.

    "Dunno." Hiro suddenly starts walking toward Hideki . "I could have pizza...pasta...milk..."

  Hideki stumbles back but Hiro grabs his hand. "Not much of a charmer, aren't you? It's fine. I'll have salad.." Hiro sits back down on the couch and watches TV.

    Hideki finishes cooking and sits down with Hiro for dinner. "I was wondering-" "you wonder a lot of things, master."

"I was wondering!!! That how would you feel if...I got married with a lady?" Hideki squints at Hiro's expression. "Well, I would not like it, would I?! You are mine, Masutã!" Hiro grumbles and stands up.

  Hideki stares at Hiro. "Well, it's just that there's this lady that I.." "I don't care who the lady is, you are mine and only mine!" Hiro steps back and walks off.

Hiro walks in his room and locks himself in. Hideki knocks on the door. "Damn it, Hiroki! Learn to grow up!" Hideki yells. Hiro opens the door and slaps Hideki.

"Me learn to grow up?! How about you? You never listen to me anyways so what's the point of me trying to talk to you..." Hiro closes the door again.

"I don't even know why you're upset! Communicate with me, bastard!" Hideki yells. "I love you! I'm not losing another one I love!" Hiro yells through the door.

"Another?" Hideki asks. Hiro opens the door and pulls Hideki in. "Yes. It was before you...uhh, found me. Anyway, his name was Hiroshi," "two hiros?" Hideki asks. "Shut the fuck up," hiro mutters.

"Anyway, I loved him, he loved me blah blah. B-but then he was forced to marry another woman. Yeah, I was heart broken...I'm not letting you marry another. Not when I want you," hiro says.

Hideki stares at Hiro. Hiro's eyes water but he can't bring himself to cry. "I'm not gay. I'm bisexual. I'be learned to be attracted to women too so yes, I may be attracted to another-" "you can't love another though!"

"Why not? Because you love me? Because you want me?" Hideki frowns. Hiro cries. "I'm not being a dumbass, bastard..." He says.

  "Well you sure a acting like if you are!" Hideki yells. "Shut up.." "No i-" "shut the FUCK UP! YOU DONT KNOW HOW IT FEELS LIKE LOVING SOMEONE BUT THEY MARRY ANOTHER!"

Hideki flinches and stares at his shoes. "I don't...I'm sorry. I must confused, OK?" He says. "But just because you marked me that one...time, doesn't mean I'm yours,"

   Hiro nods slowly. "Yeah...I understand if you don't like me that way," hiro pushes Hideki out of his room then locks himself inside.