Episode 03

Hayley was by her side till sleep took over, even the hybrid. She was laying on the other side of the bed which was the side of the door.

He stared still his eyeballs almost fell off.

Noticing how peaceful she appeared, he left after hearing Marcel and the voice that his sister had adopted, which belong to a witch, a psychotic witch that died.

They were in the foyer as Marcel explained on the phone what was happening. He had it all, but his senses where on a witch who was sleeping in the room next his.

Freya had decided it to be so since they had no idea what they were dealing with. The hybrid had all their rooms blocked from any supernatural eavesdropping but him, obviously for their safety.

Little did he know that a witch that tried to kill him a few years ago will be in need of it.

Elijah was disturbed by it, mostly because Hayley was on it too, remembering how she ended up in their lives.

Even though it was back in Mystic Falls, one can never be too careful.

Freya had awaked a few minutes before, fully annoyed that Niklaus had to snap her neck just to know if she was being truthful about being immoral.

It did not take long for Marcel called Klaus about witches who trying to kill Rebekah, or should he say Vincent's crazy ex wife.

Elijah was the one who left to assist them around the French Quarter.

"How far long is she?" Klaus questioned his older sister who was still standing by the door.

Freya stared at him while rubbing the back of her neck. Annoyed by the fact that he was not sorry at all by what he did.

"She's due any day, even now. Unless of course there's more with this pregnancy, which is obvious that there is."

Klaus nodded. "She cannot have another ounce of Hope's blood. We need to store more of mine in the fridge."

"Which she'll have to drink frequently," she added, aligning with his thoughts. "I will go warm up the rest before she wakes up," she said while walking away.

The nightfall came again, this time finding him in the foyer with a drink in hand.

"We couldn't find him anywhere."

He snapped his heard at the entrance, Jackson walking in with Aiden. He glared at them wondering what they were taking about.

Jackson rolled his eyes. "You said and I quote, "when it happens that you don't find something better to do with your lives, fulfill your life's purpose by finding Mikeal before he finds Hope." So I called Aiden."

"Splendid," he tried to sound impressed, let along recalling.

The werewolves shared a glance for a moment before staring the Original hybrid. He then noticed his error, downing his drink to avoid his face telling.

"Splendid," Jackson stated, "I assumed that finding him was a priority."

"It is," he said after placing the empty glass on the wet bar. He decided not to have more since his mind was already spiralling, one problem after the other. Mikeal being lose was the main one, but wondered his aunt's plan for him since he brought him back to life, or so he thought.

"The blood is ready," Freya came in with one coffee mug. "One more is still in the oven just incase."

Klaus nodded before Freya started making her way upstairs.

He sighed as his thoughts started running like slide show in his mind.

Jackson decided to leave him to it and made his way to Hayley while Aiden decided to leave.