Episode 09

It was one of many times she stormed off, walking around the deserted small town which is a replica of hers, theirs.

Finding herself next to the waterfall into the woods.

It took a lot each time to calm herself because of him, always doing everything he could take out his frustrations out on her, making her know each chance that he got that it was her fault that he was stuck there, far away from his precious Elena's presence.

Her fault that he will never return to her and his brother. Her fault that he had decided to take one for the team and get rid of the travelers. He started to express how he wished Elena also never made it back, starting to think that this place was the one where his girlfriend will actually find peace. Bonnie snorted loudly at that the first time.

He definitely had no idea how annoying he was, even to his brother switching girlfriend. The doppelgänger would've tried to find a way back after a week or so, not only because she would've missed the others terribly, especially. Bonnie had smirked at the thought.

For god's sake, even his brother loved to distance himself from him for decades at most.

She supposed that it happens when you needy, you find ridiculous claims that others cannot live without you, that the atmosphere will find means to collapse without his existence...let alone oxygen.

"What did he do this time?" A voice asked from her left. She does not recall when she had sat at a log and she did not care. She was also used to his antics, of the boy sitting next to her. Her imaginary friend in the Prison World. He obviously came out of nowhere as usual.

She just shrugged as her eyes fell to her small intertwined fingers. "It's Damon, take a guess."

He snickered a bit. "I told you, we can kill him," he continued as she chuckled, "it will solve a lot of problems."

He had no idea, she thought as she sighed. "I've told you this before, Kai, who knows what will happen if one of us dies here, I mean, you are not real yourself, just my crazy subconscious that shows how I am losing it in here. Hell, how I've lost it before."

Kai frowned for a moment but she did not see. "Okay, how about we go to Greece. Go see how the greatest witches used to live."

"I've told you-."

He cut off her usual whining. "I'll fly the plan and you can tell me all the places you've wanted to visit. Maybe getting your head outside this place will help with your magic."

She snorted before turning to him. "Okay, and how will I fly the plane?"

"I told you," Kai said in a sing a song tone, "I will fly it." He went on after she stood up and slowly made her way to the waterfall, "I mean, maybe your mind knows somethings that you think that you don't know."

"But my magic-."

"Bonnie!" he snapped as he stood up, "I've told you that you still have your magic and I've showed you." He went on to grab her bare arms, a red light appearing between their skin contact.

She sighed for the hundred time that day as she saw what her imaginary friend was doing. Maybe this was her magic calling out to her, she had no idea.

"Kai, please stopped," she pleaded, her voice broken. "I don't have the energy for this right now."

Kai nodded, though she did not see. "Okay. Wallowing in self-pity it is then."

Bonnie gave him a side eye as he moved to sit back at the log.

~~~