Episode 08

It had been a while since everything happened. Since Damon and Bonnie went down with the Other Side along with the travelers. The spell they've cast on Mystic Falls that prevented the supernatural to pass through was still intact.

Without his home, brother and kind of including Elena dumping him for his now dead brother, there was nothing left for him anymore.

That being the reason why he travelled to New Orleans, Louisiana.

He wanted to turn off his humanity but knew that his brother and Bonnie needed him, needed them.

Caroline and Matt did not give up on Bonnie whilst Elena did not give up on Damon. Though he understood her reasons, he knew very well we're the obsession for his brother came from.

They were all crazy to believe that the sire bond was broken after she turned off her humanity, but the vampire doppelgänger knew otherwise.

But Caroline did suspect after noticing how she never gave Bonnie much thought. It being the reason why she never discussed their plans with her.

The plan lead him to New Orleans while Caroline worked on a research with Alaric back at their student accommodation in Whitmore college.

He just showed up at the Originals' compound, looking for the hybrid. He found that the hybrid was not at home, no one was, though he did hear about the whispers.

The Original family was fighting against some witches who wanted to sacrifice his child at a cemetery. That gave him an idea on how to approve the hybrid.

Yes, he did not find any of the Originals, but he did find a bunch of dead vampire bodies in the foyer.

That was enough to make him forget why he was there for a while.

Hearing someone walking in, well more like vamping in, he vamped away to hide behind one of the columns and stopped breathing since it was the only thing that will alert the other vampire besides his scent.

What took him by surprise was what would be assumed to be the sound of the baby, making baby sounds. The vampire sighed heavily, he heard.

Moments later, there was another vampire that vamped in, the hybrid. He knew without looking.

"You've took my daughter so I can save your friends," he heard the hybrid state knowing that it wasn't a question. Then, the vampire with the child started to silently weep. He heard someone tearing into his skin. "Here," the hybrid said, "this is for saving your sister."

Now he got it, the vampire was beaten by a werewolf, listening as he drank the blood. The was an edge to run but that will tell on him. It was obvious that there was a lot going on and he did not want to give him more grief. He didn't as still hid.

"I was too late," the other vampire said, his voice breaking.

"The werewolves will pay for their deeds," the hybrid stated, "I assure you, Marcellus."

He actually heard the vampire named Marcellus nod.

"Take her upstairs," the hybrid instructed. "This is no place for her."

Panic came through as he realised that he was next to the stairs. Without thinking, "Klaus," he said as he showed up, letting his presence known.

Klaus looked at him as if he was one of his enemies until the recognition came though. "Stefan?"

Marcel was shielding the baby just incase, ready to make a run for it. But the way his sire said the man's name, he calmed down just a bit.