Rescuing The Twins

EVELINES POV

Once I got to the where my babies were I headed to an area away from the house to set up a time bomb that will distract the men who were standing at the front door, once the bomb was set up I ran as fast as I could away from there and hid close to the house so when the bomb goes off and the men leave I will be going in to get my kids out. After five minutes the bomb went off and the men ran to see what had happened, I ran to where they had been and listened for abit to make sure no one was coming out when I heard people coming towards me and when I turned I saw that it was my father and his men as well as Massimo and his men.

I took my extra cellphone out and unlocked to make sure that my kids were still in the same place where they were before, I was so focused on making sure that my kids were not moved from where they had been since I got here that I didn't notice Massimo leaning over me and looking at the screen as well with a big smile on his face.

"If you are going to help, we will do this my way" I told him

"What's your plan Eveline" my father asked

"Get in and get out" I said

"That's it, that's your plan" Massimo asked

"I was not expecting anyone to be here besides me, any way how did you all find me" I asked

Massimo lifted his hand up and grabbed ahold of my upper ear earing, I looked at him asking him what he was doing without opening my mouth and he just smiled.

"He placed a tracker on that earing" Marcos said

"You did what, you know what nevermind lets get my kids out of here" I said turning away from him

"You mean our kids" Massimo said with a big smile on his face

"Okay lets talk about this later, we need to get the kids away from that crazy woman" Maximo said

I opened the door while grabbing one of my guns, we walked in and everybody went in different directions. Massimo staid by my side as I followed the tracker on the my babies shoes, when we got to the door that indicated the tracker was were my babies were I could hear them crying while someone was yelling at them. I turned to see Massimo had an angry expression on his face and a gun in his hand, I placed my gun back in its place and placed my hand over his while shacking my head so he would put the gun away. Once he did that, we stood up straight and opened the door to see Nadika behind my babies with guns to their heads.

"Well look who we have here, mommy and daddy teamed up to come and rescue their brats" Nadika said

"Nadika let them go, this whole place is surrounded" I said

"No can do, he was supposed to be mine and when he was finally with me you found out about us and ruined everything" she said

"Nadika you were a mistake I made, I love Eveline. Always have and always will, you were nothing but a good lay" Massimo said

"Mommy" Max said

I turned to look at him and was able to see that he was bleeding from his head, before I knew it I charged at Nadika and soon heard a gun go off. I felt a sharp pain on my stomach but all I wanted was to get to my kids, I kept going towards them and heard another shot but this time I saw Nadika go down. When I got to my kids, I had one of my hands on my wound will the other reached out to my babies as I smiled at them. I felt someone behind me helping me put more pressure to the wound, I then saw my father and brother walk in and take the twins away before I leaned my back to the chest of the person who was holding me and closed my eyes allowing the darkness to take over my body.

I came to a few times and was met with Massimo carresing my hair while putting more pressure on my wound, I could see his mouth move but I couldn't hear what he was saying. Everytime that I would close and then open my eyes I was either met with Massimo looking at me or him looking forwards talking to who ever was infront of him, on the last time I opened my eyes I raised my hand and placed it on his face coating it with my own blood making him look at me before I closed my eyes once more.