Chapter 5 "Morning After" - "Yang Zhong-Li

You looked to your left and saw Leah sleeping peacefully. Gently caressing her face, she'd wake up to you, smiling at her.

"Morning." You spoke.

Leah leaned forward and pressed a kiss to your lips.

"Morning."

You sat up in bed and stretched your back, letting out a heavenly groan.

It was time to get this morning started.

You took out your phone and checked the time.

8:40 AM

This was later than you'd usually wake up, but you had a lot of fun with Leah last night.

Leah groaned as she sat up.

"I'm still sore from last night." She groaned out.

Proud of your handiwork, you smirk while looking down at your phone. You'd send Andrea a message.

Just a simple.

[Hey.]

In no way are you blind. You know Andrea was evidently into you. The way she stuttered, the way she blushed anytime she looked at you. It's not always a tell, but with her there was something just glaringly obvious.

You turned around to face Leah and crawled over to her and kissed her.

You got her on her back and keep kissing her, your hand slipping down to her hip, making her shiver.

Removing your lips from hers, you'd slip down to her neck, planting soft kisses up and down her neck that'd make her body hot.

"Mm~"

Pulling back, you'd leave her wanting more. She placed her arm on your shoulder and pulled you back into a kiss once more.

You kissed back, and she'd kiss back with more ferocity.

She nipped at your bottom lip before slipping her tongue into your mouth.

You skillfully used your tongue getting her to submit in seconds.

Pulling away, you noticed Leah's lusty grin.

You grabbed your phone and put it into your pocket. Going over to your shirt that was still on the ground you'd put it on.

"Behave yourself, will ya?" You rhetorically asked Leah.

Leah fell back on her bed, not answering you. After all, she was still sore. Might I remind you?

You went to your room and showered. Upon getting out of the shower, you got a notification. It was a response from Andrea.

[Hey! I just got up good morning]

You dried your hands on your towel, hair still dripping.

An idea came to mind and your lips would curl into a small smile.

[Yeah, I just got out of the shower actually]

You sent a picture of you in the mirror. The picture showed your entire upper body stopping a bit below your hips.

The water on your body from recently getting out of the shower made everything stand out even more.

About a minute passed before Andrea hearted the photo making you grin.

'He looks so good~!'

[You look good]

[I mean I thought I looked great I guess good will have to do]