Chapter 3 "Leah's Reward"

"God, if this is a dream, please don't wake me up."

"A dream? Oh, honey~ This will be so much better than you could ever hope to dream up~" Leah quivered beneath your touch.

Eagerly Leah lunged and slammed her mouth against yours, kissing you roughly.

You kissed Leah back. She lusted for you hard, her urgency shown through her actions.

She grabbed your hand and led it to her pussy that was already extremely wet.

"I was fingering myself before this."

You pushed two fingers against her pussy, your fingers straining against the fabric of her pants.

You kissed her again and lifted her off the ground, your hands wrapped around her thighs.

You carried her to her room and kicked the door open.

You placed her back against her bed. Leah unclipped her necklace and tossed it on the nightstand to the left of her bed.

You kept your lips intertwined, your tongues thrashing against one another.

Her hand slipped down to the bottom of your shirt. She wanted it off you.

You grabbed the bottom of your shirt and pulled it over your head.

Leah admired your abs.

"The camera doesn't do them justice. They look better right in front of me."

You gave a light chuckle as your head slipped down between her legs. You gripped her pants and took them off her.

You licked Leah's inner thigh, and she groaned softly.

You started kissing up and down her thigh each time, nearing her pussy, but not there.

"Haaa... Y/NNN~"

Deciding to call off the teasing, you moved your head to her pussy and slipped your tongue inside of her pussy.

Leah gasped at the new feeling as she felt your tongue squirming around inside of her. She was enjoying this.

She reached down and placed her hands on your head. It let you know you were at least doing that right.

She gave breathy and quiet moans. Her fingers slightly tensed on your head, her fingers going through your hair.

"Y/N...~" She moaned out your name breathily

You pushed your tongue all the way in as far as you could get it to go, your breath tickling her clit, making her tremble.

Her other hand slipped under her shirt, and she groped herself.

"Play with my clit... Please!"

How could you say no when she asked so nicely?

You started licking her clit while you pumped 2 of your fingers in and out of her quickly.

"Oh~!"

You noticed as the pace of her breath quickened and her moans got louder.

"I'm gonna cum!"

You continued to lick her clit and pump your finger in and out of her.

"Oh, fuck~!"

Her lone hand on your head tensed up, and she began to cum over your face and fingers. You wiped it off and then licked your fingers.

Leah was still catching her breath as her stomach heaved up and down.

She took a moment and regained her bearings before sitting up and looking at you.

"This is your reward. Tell me what to do."