Chapter 6 "Intimacy With Yang"

A/N: Y/N L/N: 

"Y/N... I didn't hear you come in."

Yang walked over to you, and you absorbed her every movement, your eyes locked onto her, your lust only growing greater. Her hands going down to the bulge in your pants. She'd rub you through your pants.

"I never knew you had such a monster cock on you~" She cooed.

"Really? I mean, I thought it was average."

Yang smirked.

"You just really want to hear me compliment your cock~"

"Maybe~"

Yang got down to her knee's and pulled your pants off you. Taking your enormous cock in her hand, she'd gently stroke it before licking along the underside and staring you in the eyes as you looked down upon her.

Giving a cocky smirk you'd watch as Yang engulfed your length, taking you halfway in before realizing it was more than it seemed for her.

Going up and down on half of your length, she'd use her hands and jerk off the rest whilst bobbing her head on your member and licking you while she bobbed her head.

The two of you made intimate eye contact as she gave you a blowjob unconsciously you gave her a challenging gaze.

Taking the challenge, Yang slammed your cock down her throat, taking all of it in and still licking you before pulling her head back up.

Biting into your lip, you'd resist the urge to cum as Yang noticed.

Standing up, she'd drag you to the room and sit you on the bed.

As you sat catching your breath and feeling something engulfing your cock, a different feeling this time.

Looking down, you'd see Yang had wrapped her breasts around your cock. Picking up her breasts and grinding them against your cock up and down, she'd continue giving you a boob job.

Taking in the rest of your member, she'd start sucking and licking your cock while her boobs stimulated the rest.

"Nghhh... Yang..." You groaned out in pleasure.

Going quicker, she'd make you feel even better as she licked and sucked you.

"Yang... I'm close."

"Then cum." She said, lifting her mouth from your cock.

"Do it in my mouth~"

She went back down and started bobbing her head as you felt euphoria running through your body as you shot your cum into Yang's mouth. Proving to be too much cum would dribble down her jaw and drop onto her breasts.

Swallowing the large load of cum you dropped into her mouth, she'd scoop the cum off her boobs and swallow it before looking at you.

Standing up, she'd push you down before straddling you. Grabbing her hips, you'd reverse your places, placing yourself now atop her.