Chapter 8 "Torture"

TW: Torture, I guess?

Somewhere on a rooftop, someone sat looking down at their phone until they saw something that drew their attention.

'Huh...?'

They tapped on the thing.

'Oh, wow...'

Their lips curled into a smile.

'So, I've finally found you. Guess it's time to get moving...' They thought before standing up.

"... Y/N "Reaper" L/N."

***

Putting your shirt back on, you'd look over at Dylan on the ground.

Phone vibrating, you'd take it out.

It was a text from Luca.

[I've arrived sir.]

Going over to Luca, you'd toss him over your shoulder before going around the back and seeing Luca parked.

You tapped twice on the trunk, and Luca would press a button, and it'd slowly opened.

Once it fully opened, you tossed Dylan in there before shutting it.

Taking your seat beside Luca, he'd keep his eyes on the road.

"Am I allowed to ask, sir?"

"Nothing really happened. Just met Dylan a lot quicker than I thought I would. Also, call Jaeden off if you haven't already."

"I think he picked up and already left."

"Anything new about The Fire Bull Gang?"

"Leah theorized they may be making a move soon."

"Hm."

The Fire Bull Gang, it's not like they're big fish. But how they're known is through interfering with your gang. While seemingly an accident the 1st time, it happened repeatedly.

They've been slipping under your radar in the words of Leah, "Their Tech person is pretty much fucking God. They've all gone off the radar this quickly." Yeah, and then she got pissed at the hacker's firewall.

So, they've been lying low, and you gave the order if any member of Fire Bull is spotted, bring them back alive.

In preparation for the likely battle, you had been keeping the Crimson Chrysanthemum without any new recruits.

Recruiting in itself is dangerous, considering spies can be anywhere.

You never know.

Hank Grayson went against the direct order to not recruit.

Insubordination caused his death.

***

Arriving at the base you'd enter through somewhere only you and Luca knew.

With Dylan thrown over your shoulder, you walked down two flights of stairs.

Upon reaching where you wanted to be, you'd place Dylan in a chair and strap him in.

Checking his pockets, you'd pull out his phone and hand it to Luca.

"Tell Leah to get it open. ASAP."

"Yes, sir." Luca said, taking the phone and leaving.

"Now, for you." You said, turning to Dylan with half-lidded cold eyes.