Chapter 7 "Andrea Collins"

Leaving your office, you'd head to Kendall's office. Upon stepping into her office, you'd look around for Kendall and feel something press up against the back of your head.

"Why are you here?" Kendall asked, pointing her gun at the back of your head.

"Kendall, what is it with you pressing a gun to my head? Is this your way of professing your undying love for me?"

"Shut up, ya snarky cunt."

"I mean, if you want me to stop talking, I guess pressing a gun to the back of my head is effective."

Removing the gun from your temple, Kendall would walk over and put her weapons in the holsters on her lower back.

Turning to face you, Kendall spoke.

"The fuck ya want?"

Kendall "Trigger Demon" Harper Age: 27 Height: 167 (5'6) Likes: Shooting someone, Rose, and Lucy

Kendall "Trigger Demon" Harper Age: 27 Height: 167 (5'6) Likes: Shooting someone, Rose, and Lucy. Fun Fact: Kendall can't hold her alcohol. Rose and Lucy are the names of her guns (Desert Eagle).

A/N: I'm sure you noticed, but "Trigger Demon" came from the name "Devil Trigger" from DMC.

R is the initial on the handle of the gun she holds with her right arm. It doesn't stand for Right; it stands for Rose. L is the initial on the left. L stands for Lucy.

Lucy and Rose are the name of Kendall's sisters who died in a car accident making Kendall the sole survivor from the crash. Growing up was tough for Kendall as she had bounced from family to family in foster care.

Given the name Trigger Demon by her enemies, Kendall embraced it. Why do they call her Trigger Demon? Because anytime she draws Rose and Lucy, she grows this grin that strikes fear in her adversaries.

"Just checking on the Trigger Demon."

"Ha, ha. What are you actually here for?"

You shrug.

***

Turning on your phone, you'd see a message notification from 2 hours ago.

Clicking the notification, it took you to the messages, and the message was an image. The image being Andrea with a towel covering her body in the mirror.

Hearting the photo, you'd tuck your phone away into your pocket and run your hands through your hair, taking in the scene.

There were birds flying overhead, some people were jogging, others were on a date doing ooey-gooey heart-warming bullshit. Lewd handholding. Nose nuzzling. Disgusting.

Looking over, you noticed a park which kids were playing on seeming to have the time of their life... Making you think of your childhood.

You never got to go to the park... Or have a sleepover. Or friends. Or y'know siblings...