Character Q&A

Okay folks, you know the drill!

Here are the rules for my Q&A's:
1. You can ask as many questions as you want.
2. You can ask whoever you want. I don't even care if you ask the dandelion Richie gave Jon in the last chapter a question.
3. All questions must be APPROPRIATE. (E.i. they won't get me in trouble with Wattpad)
4. HAVE FUN!!! :)

I do not have any so far, so please, comment down below this sentence all of your questions and the boys will answer them as they come in!

~~~~~~~~~~~

These first few are from , Pearlysniffles123
1. Dandelion, did you know the rose?
2. Jon, HOW ARE YOU SO FUCKING GORGEOUS-
3. Richie, CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT RICH PEOPLE FOOD TASTES LIKE?

Dandelion:
The one that Richard picked? Yeah... Yeah, I knew her... *sniffs* I loved that rose...

John:
WHAT?! I- UH- NO, I'M NOT...

Richard:
'Tis a great question, pearly. John most certainly is!

John:
*blushes deeply* Well, when you say it...

Dandelion:
John, you are ridiculous.

John and Richard:
YOU TALK??

Dandelion:
But of course!

Richard:
Okay... Pearly, I cannot answer that question with any other appropriate word besides scrumptious! I've never had the vanity of consuming lowerclassman food, but I do wonder if it tastes worse...

John:
EHEM.

Richard:
Though I'm sure it's wonderful! *smiles nervously*

Dandelion:
Can we get a move on please?

Me:
Great idea! Thank you guys! Okay, these next questions are from hyperactive_idiot and they're a bit more complicated and longer... Are you guys ready?

All:
*nod*

Questions:
1. Dandelion, what did it feel like when Richie held you between those long, beautiful and talented fingers?😍
2. Jon, do you know that you're cute? I mean I know you're really humble but still... When you look in the mirror don't you notice that you're pretty handsome?
3. Richie, I have the same question for you. Like, you should definitely notice something when you're looking in the mirror, booy! (Btw, trust me, I'm sure everything will be fine, you two will make it, I swear!)
4. Mr. Rashbaum, I'm totally hypothetical, but what would you do if you saw the young Mr. Sambora and Jon in an unmistakable situation, like kissing or something like that? Of course as I've already mentioned it, that's hypothetical!
5. David, I absolutely trust you, am I right when I think that you won't judge the boys? ❤️

Dandelion:
If I'm being completely honest, it felt impeccably amazing to finally be free from the earth! Although Richard is most remarkably rich, him holding me wasn't satisfactory, thought I must admit, being in John's hair felt nice and soft!

Richard:
*Scoffs* Thanks...

John:
Thank you, Dandelion! How kind!

Me:
Okay John, answer your question!

John:
Oh my... *Blushes again* yes... Um... Hyperactive, I am quite fond of my hair and my eyes.

Richard:
I am too...

John:
You are very coquettish, Richie.

Richard:
*Coughs* Th-thank you... And I rather not dally with my appearance or take the time of my day to notice anything of it.

John:
How daunting, you should, for you are very above decent.

Richard:
*Blushes* Thank you... Again.

John:
You're most wel- Oh dear, Mr. Rashbaum is here!

David:
And I as well! Hello everybody! Happy to see me?

Me:
Welcome, Sir and David! You were asked questions! Would you mind taking a moment to answer them?

Sir Rashbaum:
What kind of a rediculous question is that?! Excuse me? Ki-kissing? *Becomes flustered* Why, that is very much against society and very looked down on! If I should ever behold such a sight, John would most certainly be kicked out of my home onto the streets and left with nothing!

David:
FATHER! Please! Calm down! 'twas only a hypothetical question.

Sir Rashbaum:
A very foolish hypothetical one at best.

John:
*Shifts uncomfortably away from Richard*

Richard:
*Frowns at John*

Me:
Ehem... Anyways... David, would you please answer yours?

David:
Oh... Yes! *Glances at Sir Rashbaum*

John and Richard:
*Both grow wide-eyed and look at each other*

David:
*Clears throat* Undoubtedly so, you are most certainly correct.

Sir Rashbaum:
What was your question?

David:
Nothing of importance, dear father. *Turns to John and Richie and winks*

John and Richard:
*Both smile widely*

Me:
*Trying to hold back my visible excitement*
Well, thank you very much everyone! That was certainly a roller coaster ride!

John:
What's a "roller coaster ride?"

Me:
Don't worry about it, hun. It wasn't invented until 1884 and we're only in the early 1800s.

The characters:
Woah...

Me:
See ya next time we get new questions!