Her dark memory

(Hey guys Author-chan here with this new book for you ,so this one is about a girl who was Atsushi's sister in the orphanage(not blood related). She's the one taking care of him and his wounds. She has an ability, it's called Spider-Lily, basically she can make very strong strings which she can manipulate very easily and she can add blood to make them even stronger or in some cases make them explode, she needs blood to keep her ability under control, or she jumps on people randomly drinking their blood and killing them in the process. She has a daughter named Noir, and she's three years old, her ability being Lost siren, which gives her the ability of using her voice the way she wants. Yuki's husband died in an assassination on their whole house/family; her husband was ruling over the Black Rose Mafia which had under control Saud-America, a part of Europe and a part of China. So let's start shall we?)

"Thoughts and singing"

"Screaming"

"normal speeking"

POV. Yuki

I wake up to Atsushi screaming and thrashing in his bed. I rapidly got up and run to him, softly singing the only song I remember from my time with a family.

"the snow in the air

to sing me a lullaby

my winter, come hither to me

the dark nights to come

so, kiss me for good-bye

the grace of the godland is near to you

show me the flowers invisible

sing me the hymns inaudible

the wind is my voice

the moon is my heart

come find me, I'm on every hills and fields

I'm here... ever your near...

(sing for your love, gone so far in the past)

(pray for the world, that you may rest in peace)

the snow in the air

to sing me a lullaby

the angel of rebirth is here

so let all your pain

sleep within the husha-by

the grace of the godland

grace of the godland

grace of the godland is near...

so close to you"

I look again at his now calmly sleeping once again. I sigh softly looking at the celling.

"One day will come when everything will be normal for us Atsu, I promise you that."

"Unlike Atsushi I know what my ability does and can very well use it, though blood drinking is very hard you know, it's disgusting."

I suppose I should tell you my story I guess. Well I was once the first daughter of a rich family, we weren't actually that rich but we had enough money for a good life I guess.

My parents died when I was still very young but I still remember everything from that horrible day. After they died my aunt threw me out and I had to live on the street's for awhile but I was found by the headmaster of this orphanage. I grew very close to Atsushi because he has the same dark mop story as me I suppose.

He's treaded like garbage in the whole orphanagebecause of his ability. I often saw him change but he would never hurt me, asfor the others he would pounce directly on them. He can turn into a whitetiger, very very fluffy in my opinion. My ability id called Spider-Lily, but Itdoesn't really have anything to do with a spider though. Putting this aside, Istill need to take care of my little brother, I hate when they take him andhurt him or lock him in the basement with chains around his entire body.